Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
05-22-2010, 03:02 PM
Hahah curved hallways are listed as a new feature? Seriously? That's not a feature; that's a bug fix.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
05-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotD
Hahah curved hallways are listed as a new feature? Seriously? That's not a feature; that's a bug fix.
Bug fix?
What.... is it some kind of bug that makes the hallways "straight" instead of curved?
And here all this time i thought it was a design decision.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
05-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotD
Hahah curved hallways are listed as a new feature? Seriously? That's not a feature; that's a bug fix.
That's a new design decision.

Nothing was bugged that prevented curved hallways, they just weren't created.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
05-22-2010, 06:14 PM
I was being facetious. It's sad that in a game in 2010 a curved hallway can qualify as a feature instead of a standard design element.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
05-22-2010, 06:43 PM
I would have loved for some more romulans or cardassian missions at higher level instead of boreing undine.. but i'm probably a minority in this all the other stuff looks good though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
05-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotD
I was being facetious. It's sad that in a game in 2010 a curved hallway can qualify as a feature instead of a standard design element.
At least they're aware of it and fixing the situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dielaughing
I would have loved for some more romulans or cardassian missions at higher level instead of boreing undine.. but i'm probably a minority in this all the other stuff looks good though.
Breen, dude. We get to fight Breen. They destroyed Starfleet Academy and Starfleet Command once. Payback is going to be a beast.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
05-22-2010, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
At least they're aware of it and fixing the situation.

Breen, dude. We get to fight Breen. They destroyed Starfleet Academy and Starfleet Command once. Payback is going to be a beast.
cool but are the breen still part of the dominion?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
05-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
At least they're aware of it and fixing the situation.
Yeah, but why would anyone advertise the fact they forgot one of the most basic possible design elements? If I had just learned about this game and saw that in the report of "new features," I would've walked away and never looked back. Lucky for Cryptic I had to play the Beta to find out these things.

The stuff we've been discussing in other threads is stuff that should've been in the game before they even let the Open Beta happen.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
05-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotD

The stuff we've been discussing in other threads is stuff that should've been in the game before they even let the Open Beta happen.
Oh the great world of short deadlines, bad economies, and companies not having all the money in the world.

I have an idea lets not live on the should've, and live in the what's next to make it better. the past has gone past, but the future is in the foreground.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
05-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
Oh the great world of short deadlines, bad economies, and companies not having all the money in the world.

I have an idea lets not live on the should've, and live in the what's next to make it better. the past has gone past, but the future is in the foreground.
We can't do that, it would make too much sense :p
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:00 PM.