Lt. Commander
# 1 attacko
05-21-2010, 07:36 PM
*Deleted due to the suggestions of some lawyer who has nothing better to do than scan video game forums for an opportunity to generate a frivolous lawsuit.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-22-2010, 04:05 AM
Everybody isn't going to get along with everybody, especially when people can enjoy the anonymity of being online, as it tends to bring out the worst. If this guy or anyone else bothers you, just do your best to ignore him. Nothing good ever came from feeding a troll.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-24-2010, 02:44 AM
So to preserve dignity, we don't respond to him in threads. We create an entirely new thread dedicated to the person we wish to ignore?!?

Oh, now there I go losing my dignity.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-24-2010, 03:55 AM
To open a thread based off of the works of an unintelligent individual soley for the purpose of complaining about said individual.....is just as illogical as the postings from the one you propose to complain about.

But as a general consensus...ya.........trollish works from the one afore mentioned individual.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-24-2010, 06:03 AM
OP, in the forum guidelines there is a mention of conduct and a kind of "naming names" rule. What you have done with this post is exactly that. I highly recommended deleting your OP to avoid any "repercussions" that may result from it. Liable and slander are BIG no-nos on these forums.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-24-2010, 06:33 AM
Is it really slander if its truth? I always thought slander required a bit of flare and fiction?
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-24-2010, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Is it really slander if its truth? I always thought slander required a bit of flare and fiction?
Slander is not always defined by having truth or not having truth. Slander can be a result of defamation though the accusations may be true. slander is not about truth. It is all about the subject's perception of their own integrity in light of statements or claims by other persons.