Lt. Commander
# 11
05-22-2010, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArievDhien
So instead of taking one of the few unique things the KDF has left, give all their ships away? Umm, no.
English must not be your first language as I said The only Klingons ships to have universal slots are the Brid Of Prey class and Klingons will always have a Unique Skill Battle Cloak and Cloak and Whats with the question about giving I take whats mine
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-22-2010, 04:22 AM
You aren't getting my point, right? What language would help you to understand it?

Things Klingons have and Feds don't: Cloak. Carrier. Universal Stations.

Things Feds have and Klingons don't: Lots of PvE, DSEs, more fleet actions, different ships at each rank to mix and match, off duty outfits, 2/3 more playable races, C-Store ship skins,...

Do you notice something?
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-22-2010, 04:25 AM
How about... semi-universal slots?

So:
Sci/Eng
Sci/Tac
Eng/Tac

Wouldn't this work well for the T5 variants? And it could work for equipment too.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-22-2010, 04:39 AM
Quote:
You aren't getting my point, right? What language would help you to understand it?

Things Feds have and Klingons don't: Lots of PvE, DSEs, more fleet actions, different ships at each rank to mix and match, off duty outfits, 2/3 more playable races, C-Store ship skins,...

Do you notice something?
Dont forget the feddies have a crafting system and Tribbles(breeding and buffs),

i agree.....Feds have enough....deal with it!
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-22-2010, 04:41 AM
Oops, yes, I forgot those because my Lethean can use tribbles and its a hobby to scan anomalies on KDF side (bugged exploration, not that its good for something, lol).

OP: I have a super-exciting solution, btw. If you want universal stations... fly a BoP. Its what I do.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-22-2010, 04:43 AM
Quote:

Do you notice something?
Ya I can agree with only Two things the Fleet Actions and Different ship skin

If your calling the C-store Ship Skins unique thats right in the way they do look unique but there really an over dressed star ship PVE content all you have to do is go Explore or in the case of the Klingon go scan for things that are interesting to the Empire DSE are in the klingon side there different you have to go to the kahless expance. and more races are Canon for the Federation Klingons absorb Species into there Empire not make freinds.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-22-2010, 04:43 AM
Quote:
OP: I have a super-exciting solution, btw. If you want universal stations... fly a BoP. Its what I do.
What about semi-universal stations though...?
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-22-2010, 05:35 AM
Quote:
When did Runabouts get removed from the game?
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-22-2010, 06:58 AM

For those decrying the possibility of the KDF losing uniqueness...
Really, how's that worked out so far?

KDF population is tiny because KDF gameplay sucks for most people. That's the beginning and end of it. Maybe it won't after season 2 pushes. None of the gimmicks tossed their way at launch change that.

I don't want to see Starfleet cloak, but flexible-officer ships (the Nebula class with its multiple onscreen configurations would be the logical anchor for a Starfleet line) and carriers (fighters are only canonical for Starfleet, btw) just plain make sense.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-22-2010, 07:24 AM
Quote:
That's a good idea. But giving Feds all specials the KDF has (carrier, cloak, universal slots) doesn't help the game. Klingons already lost KvK PvP. They should keep something unique, as should every faction. Feds have so many extras already, they don't need more.
Totally agree 100%. Each faction should have perks the other does not. Keep it interesting, grind up both sides.