Lt. Commander
# 21 No i must dream
05-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Now? What could be worst Chat and or Ravenstein being captured by The Borg..Imagine the plots they could hatch then, Eh?
------------------
Logic is a twittering Bird...Logic is little tweeting bird chirping in meadow. Logic is wreath of pretty flowers that smell bad

I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question.
--Spock in 'This Side of Paradise'

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...star_trek.html
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-22-2010, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Its her KGB code name. Now that I've told you that, I'm going to be in big trouble.
Could you imagine KGB agent Ravenstein?
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-22-2010, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Could you imagine KGB agent Ravenstein?
Yes...yes I can
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-23-2010, 05:14 AM
Моль
Ravenstein
KGB
[Klingon government bureaucrat]

---------------------
RSE Babelfisher
humouring Klingon's since 2001
proud StarLeauge victum of
Ghis, NannerSlug and Rei Hino
[those darn 9th fleet feddies]
Khan! where whe'r you and that C-7C
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-23-2010, 05:33 AM
Down with Woe! *flees the scene*
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-23-2010, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Down with Woe! *flees the scene*
Watches Chat rush by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImAfWGxnjls
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-23-2010, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
30 desgrees celsius is generally taken as "heatwave" becuase normal temperature is about 15 to 20 degrees.
Sorry to hear about your heat wave. I hope some perspective will make it easier to endure. In Phoenix, Arizona, where I live, during the summer it often hits 47c with an all time high of 50c. Over 110 days of the year out here the temperature is over 38c. Summer nights here average above 27c. It's easy to predict the Summer night time lows in Fahrenheit just subtract 20 degrees from that days high you'll be in the ball park by +/-three degrees. Makes me glad I don't live in Death Vally USA though. From what I hear If Phoenix Arizona is the Devils left arm pit Death Valley is his right. Death Valley's all time high was 57c.

Good luck to you, I hope you can stay cool. Oh and if you get a cramp out of nowhere you need to drink more water.
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-23-2010, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Sorry to hear about your heat wave. I hope some perspective will make it easier to endure. In Phoenix, Arizona, where I live, during the summer it often hits 47c with an all time high of 50c. Over 110 days of the year out here the temperature is over 38c. Summer nights here average above 27c. It's easy to predict the Summer night time lows in Fahrenheit just subtract 20 degrees from that days high you'll be in the ball park by +/-three degrees. Makes me glad I don't live in Death Vally USA though. From what I hear If Phoenix Arizona is the Devils left arm pit Death Valley is his right. Death Valley's all time high was 57c.

Good luck to you, I hope you can stay cool. Oh and if you get a cramp out of nowhere you need to drink more water.
This is why I try not to complain about weather here too much. We don't usually rise much above 35 C (95 F) in the summer. Winter we dip down to about the same rough number of -35 C. (-31 F) That can be very cold, but usually its only a week or two spread out throughout the winter months. Most of the time we sit at around -20c in winter and +20c in summer.

What gets me freakin out is the damn mosquitos. I like the outdoors, except for those nasty little things. I would be in favour of genetic modification to make them ignore humans.
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-23-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
This is why I try not to complain about weather here too much. We don't usually rise much above 35 C (95 F) in the summer. Winter we dip down to about the same rough number of -35 C. (-31 F) That can be very cold, but usually its only a week or two spread out throughout the winter months. Most of the time we sit at around -20c in winter and +20c in summer.

What gets me freakin out is the damn mosquitos. I like the outdoors, except for those nasty little things. I would be in favour of genetic modification to make them ignore humans.

I hear you. Mind you, any mosquito that can survive -20 C deserves a modicum of respect.
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-23-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor9e View Post
I hear you. Mind you, any mosquito that can survive -20 C deserves a modicum of respect.
No they don't. Not even a mod of respect. Kill them all!