Lt. Commander
# 1 Sorry but I'm done
05-22-2010, 09:06 AM
My sub will expire on Sunday (23rd) I have no intention of resubbing.
Game was ok till I hit RA5 then well... game sorta died off not much to do, what there was got old extremely fast.

A ST MMO is a great idea but with the current set-up it is just not for me, very dull - worst I have played TBH and I have been playing MMO's for 8yrs.

and no fanboys you can't have my stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-22-2010, 09:20 AM
I don't care. No one cares. And this thread will be locked because it's against the rules. Farewell!
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-22-2010, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurian
My sub will expire on Sunday (23rd) I have no intention of resubbing.
If you wait it out a few weeks, can I send you a referral key and get you to start a brand new sub?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-22-2010, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamupp View Post
I don't care. No one cares. And this thread will be locked because it's against the rules. Farewell!
Who the f are u to represent "all".Some do care noob,because we have become just as sceptical aout the game .Against the Rules to complain ? Will i be tortured some more ?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-22-2010, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantheras View Post
.Against the Rules to complain ? Will i be tortured some more ?
It's against the rules to post "I Quit" threads. That's all that was being referenced in the above post. The feedback is usually acknowledged by the whomever comes along and locks the thread. But the threads get locked because that is policy. Nothing to get stressed about.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Don't blame you. Klingon side appears to be "not much to do other than sit in a pvp queue" to me.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-22-2010, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
It's against the rules to post "I Quit" threads. That's all that was being referenced in the above post. The feedback is usually acknowledged by the whomever comes along and locks the thread. But the threads get locked because that is policy. Nothing to get stressed about.
You mod wannabee, you. :p
I bet you already have him reported. The problem is that quiters don't care what forum rules are, and what wannabees, like you, report to the moderators.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Epic Fail
05-22-2010, 12:18 PM
STO has failed on Epic scale to understand how important content was to this game. When they put out with no end or content to back it up the cut there throat. They still today do not get how important it is to Star Trek.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-22-2010, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
STO has failed on Epic scale to understand how important content was to this game. When they put out with no end or content to back it up the cut there throat. They still today do not get how important it is to Star Trek.
While content is important, gameplay overall is even more important.

Look at that big game I won't mention but everyone knows what I mean A lot of content, but still people get bored, why, because gameplay overall is as old as 10 years ago. Players sitting in a city all day long and port to either a pvp or pve instance for the 1000st time. I really don't understand why dev's dont try to be innovative in gameplay.

Still Star Trek is a good IP, but the "get quest, go kill, level up" idea is so old. IP is good, content is nice, concept could be better, but maybe it is just me, bored of the whole RPG genre, who know
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-23-2010, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantheras View Post
Who the f are u to represent "all".Some do care noob,because we have become just as sceptical aout the game .Against the Rules to complain ? Will i be tortured some more ?
There's nothing wrong with complaining and criticizing the game. But I do have a problem with people quiting without giving the game a fare chance. Sure this guy did, but I'm just really tired of these "I quit" threads.

And as someone said before, it's against the rules to post "i quit" threads. And honestly, I don't care if someone quits this game. It's there decision, they don't have to tell everyone.

And I don't see how calling someone 'noob' will help...
Closed Thread