Lt. Commander
1. When I fly around just scouting and checking things out, I find that I can not enter some systems. I will fly right through them without the Enter System bar popping up, other systems I can enter. Why is that??

2. On several missions, such as a patrol of several systems, when I arrive at the system, I am alone, and upon entry, I become part of a TEAM, or GROUP. I have seen as many as three other players fighting the battle, and even if they make the kills, I get credit for it. I even have some of them with me on the next patrol point arrival. Again, Why is that??

3. What is the exchange, a place to offer others items I have in hold that I do not need??
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-22-2010, 05:14 PM
1. Some systems only let you enter them if you have a specific mission in that system or are in a group with someone who has a mission for that system.
2. This game defaults to Open teaming - if you don't change the settings yourself, you can automagically be forced into a team with other people who have that same setting enabled. You can change the setting on your social window under team settings.
3. The exchange is what other games would call an Auction House. you can find it on most Stations/Starbases (Sol, DS9 etc).
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadscythe
2. This game defaults to Open teaming - if you don't change the settings yourself, you can automagically be forced into a team with other people who have that same setting enabled. You can change the setting on your social window under team settings..
Some of the missions I have been on, I like this feature a lot!!
Six against two or three is much better than six against one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadscythe
3. The exchange is what other games would call an Auction House. you can find it on most Stations/Starbases (Sol, DS9 etc).
So can I sell my Elvis collection, or my 57 Chevy, or just items from my cargo bay?