Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Warnings
05-22-2010, 09:37 PM
Players, friends, family and associates.

It has come to my attention that there is a thief in our midst. We recruited a player named Daniel Arcos@daniel_arcos to be a member of our family and fleet. After questioning my fleet and checking our log records, I discovered that the named individual had the audacity to steal 561,782 EC from our Fleet vault, then decided to @quit the fleet. I have since notified STO to pursue him for his actions. I give all of you notice that he is a thief and is not to be given any position of access to your vaults. The key you are looking for is @daniel_arcos.

This is a friendly warning to all of you that work hard at making a good fleet better. Any questions, please feel free to look for me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-22-2010, 10:06 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you got ninja'd. Thanks for the warning, we'll be sure to look out for him.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-23-2010, 12:57 AM
Thank you for the heads up, I shall inform the rest of our admirality immediately.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-23-2010, 02:07 AM
Hi tMarau......firstly if this @daniel_arcos has taken these credits then that is despicable. But in the Fleet Bank there is a "bug" and my fleet is aware of it. I ( and others ) have deposited items and credits. But the log will show that not only have you deposited..say 1 certain item/credit....but you have withdrawn the number of items/credits that were already present.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-23-2010, 08:24 AM
Thanks for the heads up.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Fleet Warning
05-23-2010, 02:10 PM
Any time guys. I hate to see this happen to anyone including us, but facts are facts and we need to be more wary of who we recruit and give access. Thank you all and safe journies. If I can assist anyone, feel free to look for myself or one of my Generals'.

aj' Desmodium or aj' Riov s'Radaik.. These two Officers are my lead flag for the fleet.

Lt. Commander
# 7
05-23-2010, 02:12 PM
Yes, I know hon.. We are hoping that STO can fix that bug fairly soon
Lt. Commander
# 8 Fleet Warning
05-23-2010, 11:58 PM
As a result of my posting, i was informed today by Riov s'Radaik, my First Officer; that Lieutenant Commander Daniel Arcose came forward to make amends and paid a total sum of 14,341 EC back to the fleet. I discussed this briefly with my First Officer and told her that Daniel, who was a member of our fleet, should have mailed someone about his leaving & certainly not before repaying a fleet debt. I jammed STOs' toes about the Bank bugs and still have not figured out how an @locked bank could have allowed anyone access besides my General Staff. STO did not seem to have a proper answer on this matter, but tells me they are working on fixing this problem although they could not replace the EC. Commander Arcose tells Riov s'Radaik that he will in fact payback every dime and hopes to open a "Good Faith" alliance. My thought is this, and correct me if I'm off base guys: First step he took in fixing the problem was by starting to pay back what he took. Secondly, before any Alliance can be agreed upon and how to best go forward, the most important step is to repay a debt owed. This money wasn't mine alone, but it belonged to the family as a Fleet. It is my sincerest hope that Commander Arcose does repay the total balance, but moreover, to be able to get past the incident itself and to be able to take the hand of the fleet he is with and work in a joint effort to make the game enjoyable for all concerned A ledger has been established to keep track of the monies returned.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-24-2010, 01:34 AM
Check the Tab Settings and make new Members >Unable< to withdraw. Saddly yea some people (trusted/officers) have to hold new peoples hand when they get started but better than this happening.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-24-2010, 02:50 AM
In the 12th fleet we only allow Captain and above levels to withdraw EC and even then it's in limited amounts per day, the non commanding members can request money that an admiral can give them then if they need it.

I'm not sure if you have set it up in a similar way, but we lost 600k in the first week that STO was out due to a bug and somebody with bad intentions.

We didn't have a single incident since our changes though.