Lt. Commander
# 11
05-24-2010, 04:04 AM
im glad that you are hopefully getting your money back. as for the 12th fleet we have basically the same policy at the 4th because this thing has happened in other games. unfortuneately we dont live in a perfect world and not everyone is honest. i suggest you and your fleet adapt a similar policy to prevent similar occurances. as for your money did you alert the persons new fleet of the problem with the person? they might not want him in thier fleet considering the problems with yours, i know i wouldnt want him in mine.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-24-2010, 08:39 AM
Its refreshing to here that you ( your Fleet ) is willing to give the guy a second chance tMarau. As you say..lets hope he pays back all the credits and that he realises that even tho this is " only a game " we are all part of a Community.
Lt. Commander
# 13 Fleet Bank - Commander Arcose
05-24-2010, 10:32 AM
Thank you all for your support. Yes, the day that I discovered this incident; I went back and rechecked the tab rules. Somehow, either by bug or some other means; the rules had been reset to Default.
I have relocked the settings again so that only myself and my Generals can access the EC & supplies. I also notified my General Staff that the Bank is to remain locked. If the fleet needs supplies, they are to come to us and ask for what they need. I just wish it hadn't come to this, because I don't want to think that we as a fleet/family have to be watching everyone else to make sure everyone is behaving. I also agree on the fact that yes, this may be "only a game", but as it was stated; we are a Community of players with a common interest <aka: Star Trek>. I did not address this mater with Commander Arcoses' new Fleet yet, but he told Riov s'Radaik that he informed his fleet of the incident. Whether that is the case or not, we will never know, but I also feel that we know that Karma has a way of paying Tribute to those that do wrong. I guess only time will tell guys and we remain hopeful that his conscience plays a part in the end. Thankfully, i only have two Generals, and one of them lives with me, so if she misbehaves, i can easily spank her.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-24-2010, 12:03 PM
The Shadows also noticed the rules got 'modified' again at the last patch. Too be expected, unfortunately, I suppose, with every patch you must recheck them.

/B2
Lt. Commander
# 15 Look out for Grissom@McGrath
05-27-2010, 02:42 PM
Grissom@McGrath

This person joined my fleet, took as many items as he could, then left the fleet. Be wary of inviting this account to your fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 16 Resolved Case
08-30-2010, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tMarau View Post
Players, friends, family and associates.

It has come to my attention that there is a thief in our midst. We recruited a player named Daniel Arcos@daniel_arcos to be a member of our family and fleet. After questioning my fleet and checking our log records, I discovered that the named individual had the audacity to steal 561,782 EC from our Fleet vault, then decided to @quit the fleet. I have since notified STO to pursue him for his actions. I give all of you notice that he is a thief and is not to be given any position of access to your vaults. The key you are looking for is @daniel_arcos.

This is a friendly warning to all of you that work hard at making a good fleet better. Any questions, please feel free to look for me.
Captain Daniel Arcos has been making payments to the fleet to make good on what was taken. As of today, Aug. 30, 2010 at 19:41 Hrs Mountain Standard Time, Daniel has repayed the total about of 561,782 EC. I wish to thank him personally for coming forward to fix that which was done. I have opened Diplomatic doors in the interest of fostering good faith relations with Daniel and his fleet. We wish him and his fleet all the best and hope to continue making new friends across the board.
This matter has been satisfied and is closed. Thank you Daniel and all of our friends for the continued growing support, friendship and we hope to continue enjoying all of the personalities at large.

Qapla'
Chancellor B'etora Mogh