Lt. Commander
# 11
05-23-2010, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord.Funk
I only saw a Pink Elephant.

btw like Your beard. Real men have beards. Only boys have naked shaved...like a baby...well You get my point.
You're hurting my feelings. I have tried to grow a beard, but it's really sparse and I have bald spots. I wanna be a real man!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 12 Poor Guy
05-23-2010, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckTrek
You're hurting my feelings. I have tried to grow a beard, but it's really sparse and I have bald spots. I wanna be a real man!!!!!
Eheh! I'm lauging irl here. You made my day. Thank You !!! At least You got the joke and came with a good one in return. Touché.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-24-2010, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by calibra
like how, what is in the pipe line??
Federation Diplomatic Corps.

Personally, I think the Klingons need a TOS style Klingon Exploitation Corps as a counter. I'm rather disappointed that Klingons are only getting "a couple of PvE missions". The so content that's supposed to flesh out Klingons more got preempted for a copout. wtf?

I feel like I'm in a rehab clinic here. You need PvE missions? Here, these two missions that will take an hour collectively will get you through the game. But that's a rant for another thread.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-24-2010, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord.Funk
Touché.
He didn't exactly make a counter point. There was no verbal fencing here. But I'll riposte anyway.