Lt. Commander
# 11
05-30-2010, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberjac View Post
I'm in an assault cruisier too, I have the same 2 +6 to energy shield generation, in attack mode, I have the same 81 on shield energy... but that borg cube with his shield neutralizer has take down the shield... maybe, the problem was the different level (+1)... to be fair, I will try on a borg cube with the same leven that mine.

A thing I have very clear, to have any chance, to have shield, is very necesary focus all energy in a single shield.

Just I try it, I will say it.
Well... There MIGHT be a difference, but not between our cruisers.
I am playing on Elite difficulty.

This equals more energy dagage and therefore equals more shield regen with RSP.

My cubes are + 1/ +2 too btw.

But to be fair too: As soon as the RSP's duration is over the same problem will arise when the cube uses his neutralizer.
But they are usally down quickly.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-13-2011, 01:01 PM
has there any more ideas? i have tried regen shields and they work sometimes. :/
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-13-2011, 01:33 PM
Yes, use Hazard Emitters as soon as you are hit with the shield neutralizer. It will clear the debuff and not cause anymore drain on your shields for the time being until you are hit by another one. And that's when you can hit EPtS with you regenerative shields and they will go bad to full in no time.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-13-2011, 01:55 PM
Will we ever get rid of all the Undead ? *readies flame thrower, a shovel and a sandwich (for me, not the Zombies*
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-13-2011, 04:39 PM
*nicks the Sammich and Kirk-Kicks the Zombie into a grave*
Closed Thread