Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
While I must say you guys have done well for federation costume content especially with the off duty costume options I think there could be a few tweaks made. for starters it would be awsome to have the special TOS miniskirt option for those who have the miniskirts available in the Off Duty section as well. Also I'd recommend making the off duty bits available to your bridge officers again. I don't know why you guys removed that option for bridge officers in the first place it was cool. And finally give the poor Klingons more costume options for all that is good and holy. It's kinda sad when you try to make a female orion or alien character and all you can adjust on their top is color and if you want more or less skin showing on pretty much the same unchangable top. Also you can only change the color and textures on the pants. The only thing you can really alter on female klingon characters regardless of species is if you have shoulder pads or not. I really don't see why federation Off duty costumes can't also be available to klingons too. In short why do the feds get all the love?

Before you guys go adding the romulans or whatever give the klingons some work first
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-23-2010, 05:54 PM
Well, NORMALLY in Season 2 patch we'll get more costumes both for Feds and KDFs... As you can see by the looks of my avatar I'm a convinced Orion player and I've been moaning and crying for more outfits for ages, so do hope Cryptic's sincere about adding stuff for KDF on the costume department.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-23-2010, 06:00 PM
Exactly. Orion chicks forced to wear fugly hardly adjustable klingon duds? COME ON cryptic!

And when they add the romulans in season 2 are they going to be just as hap-hasard as tha klingons are in content?

STOP SPOILING THE DAMN FEDS!
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-23-2010, 06:08 PM
Both factions need more uniform/off duty outfit work.

I want more uniform/off duty clothing slots for both factions.

Both factions NEED headwear and head decorations. I am talking like glasses, goggles, cute hair decs like bows and bobbles, and hats. Klingons need some interesting hats to cover their lobstertops. Worf wore a hat once, so it is in canon!

We also need lab coats and trenchcoats. I have seen the labcoats being worn by various guys around, especially Andorians for some reason. Andorians must like lab coats I guess.

And we need off duty skirt options. I mean I can wear a cute skirt on duty but not off duty. What's up with that?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-23-2010, 06:11 PM
Amen on that Raven! Cute avatar btw.

And hey! Cannon or not give klingon chicks skirts for laughs and giggles.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noriruru View Post
Amen on that Raven! Cute avatar btw.

And hey! Cannon or not give klingon chicks skirts for laughs and giggles.
Thanks! Cute avatars is what I do.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-23-2010, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Thanks! Cute avatars is what I do.
Well, it's not the only thing she does...she does Naval history pretty good, too.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Both factions need more uniform/off duty outfit work.

I want more uniform/off duty clothing slots for both factions.

Both factions NEED headwear and head decorations. I am talking like glasses, goggles, cute hair decs like bows and bobbles, and hats. Klingons need some interesting hats to cover their lobstertops. Worf wore a hat once, so it is in canon!

We also need lab coats and trenchcoats. I have seen the labcoats being worn by various guys around, especially Andorians for some reason. Andorians must like lab coats I guess.

And we need off duty skirt options. I mean I can wear a cute skirt on duty but not off duty. What's up with that?
That....and SWIMWEAR. For the love of quantum mechanics let my toon show off his beautifully sculpted abs. That also reminds me.....I want a holodeck....it would be a good place for TF fleet parties.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-23-2010, 08:54 PM
For Federation side I really want to see the dress uniforms made for players, they are just all around awesome and there is really no reason we don't already have them.

On my KDF side I made a Hirogen, and if I lived in my perfect little fantasy world he'd have his Hirogen armor, which he does not and likely will not until the Romulan Faction is eventually released, and then I will need to recreate him in that faction meaning the loss of all the progress on him this far.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-23-2010, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noriruru View Post
Exactly. Orion chicks forced to wear fugly hardly adjustable klingon duds? COME ON cryptic!

And when they add the romulans in season 2 are they going to be just as hap-hasard as tha klingons are in content?

STOP SPOILING THE DAMN FEDS!
Where did they mention that Romulans would be in season 2?

I'd like to see more options for Klingons aswell, it's a little annoying that NPCs can wear that bolted eyepatch but i can't.