Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Damn that planet is BRIGHT !!!
05-23-2010, 05:54 PM
Bug Ticket ID # 871,078

Screenshot to show it really happened.

Considering that the mission is to fix a power station which is sending the entire planetary power grid into a critical cascade failure ... I have to wonder ... am I too late?

Is this what "Global Warming" looks like?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-23-2010, 07:09 PM
Do you have bloom enabled?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-23-2010, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
Do you have bloom enabled?
Some planets really are too bright...
And having bloom enabled is no excuse for planets being as bright as a sun
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-24-2010, 06:42 AM
I've had that a few times, i wish they'd do that with stars instead of planets.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Hah! Zeta Canis 330. That's not the only system with a star for a planet, but I've been there a few times. I made a note of the name, but I never bug reported it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-25-2010, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
I've had that a few times, i wish they'd do that with stars instead of planets.
Seconded. The stars look ridicilously dim compared to other bloom effects in the game.

Imagine there was such a bright spot in a PvP area.. (of course, then everyone would tone down or disable bloom effects...)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Bug Report ID # 873,792

Screenshot because it really happened (again).

Not *quite* as bad as the first example, but still pretty darn blinding for a planet. I do like that this time you can see the ghostly outline of my Exploration Cruiser in the "white out" glare.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-27-2010, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Bug Report ID # 873,792

Screenshot because it really happened (again).

Not *quite* as bad as the first example, but still pretty darn blinding for a planet. I do like that this time you can see the ghostly outline of my Exploration Cruiser in the "white out" glare.
I only see some UI. What are you talking about?







Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-27-2010, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Line View Post
Bug Ticket ID # 871,078

Screenshot to show it really happened.

Considering that the mission is to fix a power station which is sending the entire planetary power grid into a critical cascade failure ... I have to wonder ... am I too late?

Is this what "Global Warming" looks like?
There power bill is going to be huge!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:50 PM.