Lt. Commander
# 1 Shuttle Craft
05-23-2010, 06:48 PM
In July season two is scheduled to release, and with it ship interiors (this will really enhance roleplay with my friends) I'm hoping that there will be a shuttlebay with shuttles that you can customize (shuttle customization could come further along in maybe 2.4 or 3.0) and then you can take the shuttles out of the ship anytime and fly them around, and you could unlock shuttle parts from veteran points, the shuttles would also be present in the shuttle bay, you could also have mission where you have to navigate your shuttle trhough an Ion storm to get to the surface, this would be fun, shuttlecraft play a huge role in the series (especially in early DS9 before the Defiant, all they had were three Runabouts, the Bajorans didn't even lend them ships) anyways I would REALLY like to see something to do with shuttle craft

I would also like to be able to name My Danube Runabout something other than Danube class Runaobut

and KEEP UP THE GREAAAAATT WORK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-23-2010, 07:02 PM
I dont think we are getting shuttlebays at first, though im sure Cryptic will expand ship interiors quite a bit...season 2.0 is getting the basics of ship interiors done...so dont expect too much..I would love to have a Galaxy class specific interior...but it wont be happening in July.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Terraganon View Post
In July season two is scheduled to release, and with it ship interiors (this will really enhance roleplay with my friends) I'm hoping that there will be a shuttlebay with shuttles that you can customize (shuttle customization could come further along in maybe 2.4 or 3.0) and then you can take the shuttles out of the ship anytime and fly them around, and you could unlock shuttle parts from veteran points, the shuttles would also be present in the shuttle bay, you could also have mission where you have to navigate your shuttle trhough an Ion storm to get to the surface, this would be fun, shuttlecraft play a huge role in the series (especially in early DS9 before the Defiant, all they had were three Runabouts, the Bajorans didn't even lend them ships) anyways I would REALLY like to see something to do with shuttle craft

I would also like to be able to name My Danube Runabout something other than Danube class Runaobut

and KEEP UP THE GREAAAAATT WORK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good ideas. I'd also like to extend that to the Klingons, we don't even have the Runabout yet.

I'd love to see my carrier bays modeled, with the various ships and pods inside.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Do not think so
05-24-2010, 02:58 AM
I would rather see a doctor that can heal you in your sickbay and an engineer in you engine room that could fix the ship as if you want to star base.