Lt. Commander
Can you still obtain mirror universe costume parts if so how?
Lt. Commander
# 2 In a word...nope.
05-23-2010, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noriruru View Post
Nope it was part of a limited Champions Online deal. Many STO users are upset over it because you had to buy a lifetime subscription to a different game to get the costume parts. There are tons of threads asking for it to be put on c-store. Some of been closed by mods on the grounds of "trolling." Whether Cryptic will agree to put it in c-store or not remains to be seen. I hope this helps. I'm sorry you can't get the parts any more. I too wish I had them, but I didn't have 200 bucks (the lifetime fee for the limited Champions Online deal) to spend on a game I didn't want to play for some sprite options.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-23-2010, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Yes, but you need to find a man called "John Titor." Specifically, ask him how much it'll cost you for him to take you back to August 30th 2009. Specifically that date because at that point they reopened sales of he Champions Online Lifetime Account without a cap on the number.

That said, the advertisements for the CO Lifetime account said that it will be the only way to obtain the Mirror Universe costume. Sorry to disappoint.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-24-2010, 12:17 AM
Haha John Titor. Nice one
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-24-2010, 12:26 AM
It has been mused that you can get it by contacting billing. I have no proof.

Though it does work with the Borg, the proof is under the C-Store/Promotions forums (Thread: liftime Borg and GETTING it with lifetime subs)
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-24-2010, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrinx
Haha John Titor. Nice one
Hey, if anyone can pull it of, it'd be him. It's a long shot, but he's about the only hope people have without trying to scam Cryptic like one person seems to have been advocating lately. *looks up*
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-24-2010, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallurgist
Hey, if anyone can pull it of, it'd be him. It's a long shot, but he's about the only hope people have without trying to scam Cryptic like one person seems to have been advocating lately. *looks up*
Try reading the thread, I don't "advocate" anything...

I am not the one using this tactic, I just want some answers as to why it is allowed.

And, the OP asked a question that I had an answer for.

EDIT (To Update)
I added this to the thread in mention:
Quote:
I do not endorse contacting billing for anything other than support. This thread is to point out that there are people getting the Lifetime Borg by contacting billing. Destra has said that at least one of them was legitimate, yet we know (from their thread) that they did NOT pre-order the lifetime sub. Yet, in those threads, it is shown that both OP's are new LTimers and both OP's now have Borg after "contacting billing".

I am highly confused, and a little miffed. Hence this thread. Please read all relevant info, one of the threads is locked at a few pages, the other is small as well.
I hope that clarifies my position on this issue.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-24-2010, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adigregorio View Post
Try reading the thread, I don't "advocate" anything...

I am not the one using this tactic, I just want some answers as to why it is allowed.

And, the OP asked a question that I had an answer for.
And yet you keep repeating this "advice" despite Destra pretty clearly stating that doing so is scamming Cryptic. But hey, this is just me talking here. Pay no attention to me. It's just my lips flapping in the wind.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-24-2010, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallurgist
And yet you keep repeating this "advice" despite Destra pretty clearly stating that doing so is scamming Cryptic. But hey, this is just me talking here. Pay no attention to me. It's just my lips flapping in the wind.
Destra did NOT say that, Destra said that they got the Borg legitimately.

Feel free to point out, in that thread, where the OP's were legitimate. Both have recently bought a LT sub.

As for the Mirror Universe, so far only hearsay. Destra said that the OP of at least one of the other threads were legit, the OP explained that all they had was the LT. If this OP has a LT, then...
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-24-2010, 12:47 AM
Quote:
We are waiting for Cryptic to bring them out with a new offer, since new evidence has been brought fourth that the MU uniforms were a CO LTS bonus and not an "Exclusive". So wait and see I am sure they will offer them again in the near future.