Lt. Commander
# 41
06-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruivo
Well, not exactly free, you still need to have a lifetime sub to get that.. And are lifetime subs still avaible?! Geesh.....
True true, but you do not need to have pre-ordered your LT sub to get it. The three examples in this thread show that, as well as the "response" that was received from the higher ups.

(Implied consent, cause getting a definitive answer out of these people is like pulling teeth.)
Lt. Commander
# 42
06-04-2010, 02:34 PM
I saw this also and it stinks to high heaven in my opinion, I PM'd Destra for clarification unfortunately I was ignored I am just wanting to know what the other legitimate way to get this offer is, besides the one I had to squeeze blood out of a turnip to subscribe to in the beginning?

I think it is a reasonable request, I have seen the evidence offered and it does not add up.......

Cryptic documentation states you had to purchase a Pre order/Prelaunch LTS and game.

I would like to know what are the other legitimate ways to gets this offer?
Lt. Commander
# 43
06-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post

I would like to know what are the other legitimate ways to gets this offer?

One of them just listed the products he bought, so maybe spending 7-800$ is enough.

But it still isn't fair, not to the original lifetimers, nor to the lifetimers after 02.02..

(reminds me of "Animal Farm", all late-lifetimers are even, but some are more even)

Quote:
I PM'd Destra for clarification unfortunately I was ignored I am just wanting to know what the other legitimate way to get this offer is, besides the one I had to squeeze blood out of a turnip to subscribe to in the beginning?
I wrote two Tickets, the last answer i got from support (billing?) was a guide how to edit and close my own Tickets.
Lt. Commander
# 44
06-04-2010, 03:15 PM
I think we should start the STO Accountability Council, to make sure players are dealt with fair and Cryptic is not sneaking people in the back door unfairly, maybe some oversight?
Lt. Commander
# 45
06-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Quote:
I think we should start the STO Accountability Council, to make sure players are dealt with fair and Cryptic is not sneaking people in the back door unfairly, maybe some oversight?
What is it the Borg are fond of saying...you know...resistance is "something"......what's that word.....it's on the tip of my fingers.....oh yeah!!!

FUTILE

Would be nice though, wouldn't it?
Lt. Commander
# 46
06-04-2010, 05:22 PM
From reading this thread I gather that someone who may have not pre-ordered an LT sub got a Borg captain.

So?

Why can't anyone who is will to pay have a Borg?

You don't think that having something in a video that no one else can get makes you special or cool? Do you? I don't think you do. If people who want to buy Borgs can. Then they'll be happy. That's good. Cryptic will get some cash. That's good too. Looks like win, win to me. So what's the problem?
Lt. Commander
# 47
06-04-2010, 05:25 PM
I think we are looking for some transparent honesty!
Lt. Commander
# 48
06-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Quote:
I think we are looking for some transparent honesty!
Okay, so you're not saying that no one else should be able to get a Borg captain.

You feel that you were promised something and it didn't exactly go the way you thought it would?

Am I right?
Lt. Commander
# 49
06-04-2010, 07:19 PM
So... with this logic I can get a LT CO account setup and get the Mirror Universe costume unlocked for this game? As well as anything offered for pre-order LT CO accounts?

lol
Lt. Commander
# 50
06-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekkie1961
Okay, so you're not saying that no one else should be able to get a Borg captain.
You feel that you were promised something and it didn't exactly go the way you thought it would?
Am I right?
I'll bow into this one,

Playable Borg Captian is the only promotion benefit that has NOT been userped into some other promotion. they already took the efficient trait and added it to Alien. Borg should STAY lifetime, but they should allow NEW lifetimers ($299.00 purchase price) to get it as well. From what I hear billing is already doing this on a "case by case" basis.

"Joined Trill" Captian is a Deluxe edition promotion. If you want Joined Trill you have to buy and/or add the deluxe edition to your account.

"Borg Bridge Officer" is the Amazon Promotion. same goes here

And I could go down the list. These are items that make every edition unique. If you want one of the bonuses you need to buy that edition. End of story. Want Playable Borg, BUY THE LIFETIME SUB ! ! !
Closed Thread