Lt. Commander
# 11
05-24-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
If I ever get my hands on making stuff for the Star Trek universe, I would make Work ridiculously overpowered. Like Brock Samson overpowered.
I can see it now.

NERF WORF
WORF IS OP LOL
U F*GS WORF ISNT OP U DONT NO HOW TO PLAY PICARD
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
I can see it now.

NERF WORF
WORF IS OP LOL
U F*GS WORF ISNT OP U DONT NO HOW TO PLAY PICARD
*Data Zerks*
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-24-2010, 12:44 PM
Ravenstein's Next Generation...

Picard is a brooding superintelligent master of the Xanatos Gambit.

Deanna Troi is a super-powerful psyker that can rip you apart with her mind.

Will Riker is an over-exaggerated swaggering action hero.

Worf is also an action hero, but unlike Riker's swaggering he is the cool Warrior Race Guy who is also a warrior poet.

Data can hook himself into a giant robot exoskeleton that can transform thanks to...

Wesley Crusher, now known simply as The Crusher because he has built a giant robot he 'crushes' evil with.

Beverly Crusher has become like a female Dr. Frankenstein, capable of reanimating the dead in addition to being a master of medicine.

LaForge's visor now shoot eye beams. He has a trenchcoat and is a master at manipulating paper like in ROD.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-24-2010, 01:04 PM
Worf? Meh. At least he got in two (TNG & DS9), so the actor probably wasn't objecting too strongly.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-24-2010, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
How Cool was Worf?
Well his name stands for Warm Only Round Feds so he's cool when with other Klinks
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-24-2010, 01:30 PM
I thought Worf meant Whips On Round Fannies to prevent the battles of the bulges found in the later TOS movies yet explaining how Worf chunkied up (he wasn't able to whip himself).
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-24-2010, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Ravenstein's Next Generation...

Picard is a brooding superintelligent master of the Xanatos Gambit.

Deanna Troi is a super-powerful psyker that can rip you apart with her mind.

Will Riker is an over-exaggerated swaggering action hero.

Worf is also an action hero, but unlike Riker's swaggering he is the cool Warrior Race Guy who is also a warrior poet.

Data can hook himself into a giant robot exoskeleton that can transform thanks to...

Wesley Crusher, now known simply as The Crusher because he has built a giant robot he 'crushes' evil with.

Beverly Crusher has become like a female Dr. Frankenstein, capable of reanimating the dead in addition to being a master of medicine.

LaForge's visor now shoot eye beams. He has a trenchcoat and is a master at manipulating paper like in ROD.
I am so watching this show if anyone ever has the brass knockers to make it!
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-24-2010, 02:03 PM
Quote:
I thought Worf meant Whips On Round Fannies to prevent the battles of the bulges found in the later TOS movies yet explaining how Worf chunkied up (he wasn't able to whip himself).
Well he did have Jadzia for a short time to help him

Ok must think clean thoughts Ten forward is corrupting me LOL
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-24-2010, 02:45 PM
Unfulfilled potential. Had a few episodes where he was cool but mostly was there to state the obvious violent solution and get shot down by the "cooler heads". Got better in DS9 (mostly because Sisko also liked to kick some @$$), but I never really got the Dax and Worf thing (yeah I know Kurzon was head over heels for Klingon culture but he was just one of what, 8,9 lifetimes?).
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-24-2010, 02:47 PM
whoa....dude that post gave me Deja Vu....in cyberspace....thats just messed up.