Lt. Commander
# 1 BO "Kit Armor" customization.
05-24-2010, 02:55 PM
How about some option to equip kits on BO's for added looks and customization? I'm not asking for kit powers, just to have the the kit armor displayed on my BO's would be beyond awesome in my eyes.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-24-2010, 03:45 PM
/signed!

A friend and I were talking about this, and the number one reason we dont' show our own kits is that it makes us look so much different than our BOs. It would be absolutely wonderful if we had a dropdown menu for kits in the tailor screen for BOs.

Actually on that note I'd like to make another suggestion too:

Let us customize our weapons.

I don't mean just 'pick the model' either (though that would be nice) - I mean; when you pick up a new gun, give us a stack of pieces for the current tier and weapon type and let us muck around with them like we do with our ships. They'd still look like the given type of weapon they are - you couldn't make a phaser look like a plasma gun - but you'd have some control.

I realize it's relatively minor, but I find some of the more advanced phaser weapons a bit obnoxious with all the holo-tech all over them; so having the ability to remove/reduce that would be great, and being able to make the stock smaller or larger would be wonderful.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-24-2010, 05:57 PM
A friend of mine refers to one of the engineering kits as having a giant bug on his back. I tend to agree.

It should be simple enough to let us pick diferant wrist mounted control units, waist ounted things and back pack doo-dads and what not.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-24-2010, 11:20 PM
This I would like to have. I can dig it,can you?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-28-2010, 08:00 PM
I like this thread about BO having kits.

Maybe have a separate of kits specially for BO, like for example being able to add one more ground ability or even a special space ability separate from the rest of the abilites that you get comfortable with in space.

In addition with kits, how about once reaching the highest rank and doing separate side missions that have to be completed separate from ground and space ones in order to add a fifth move for the certain kit or to improve the certain kit on upgrading one or all four of the moves over time to allow for more possibilities on moves aside for upgrading the specific skill box that improves abilities.

Just my opinion here.