Lt. Commander
# 11
05-24-2010, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenfx View Post
good theory, especially on the first part
18 isn't enough though
it would be nice to see feedback from the people that focus more on pve and from people that play the game rather than sit in the forums.
i would say more...but im gonna go play, if they make changes i dont like i wont stop playing to post here ill just load up another game...wanna know what i think ask me ingame.
18 might not be enough, but someone if they do their job properly will also get the community feedback.

It's like presidency, they only have 1 since would create too much confusion, but yet, that doesn't mean the president doesn't try to hear the need of the people.

I personally been part of an mmo that adopted this system, and I have to say, within 6 months, things got better.

Changes are never easy, but for changes to happen correctly, things got to be set in motion.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-24-2010, 07:09 PM
theory sounds good but I wonder how the "elites" will take it.

I endorse this though.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-25-2010, 06:34 AM
I Think class leads could be good for this game but then again overall pve/pvp balance needs to have a vision/thought from a team/person.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-27-2010, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
I Think class leads could be good for this game but then again overall pve/pvp balance needs to have a vision/thought from a team/person.
That's why class leads would also need to play together and test out pvp setups both on tribble and live server.

Really wouldn't need a team just for pvp focus if the class leads are doing their job.