Lt. Commander
# 1 WTF! does -DAILY- mean anyway?
05-22-2010, 02:22 PM
its been over a week now....my -dailies- are still not returning....forgive me if im overstepping my bounds here but doesnt -daily- mean ONCE A DAY?...comon devs...fix this BS!...whats the point in playing when bugs like this arent even acknowlaged or done anything about....im starting to agree with the f'n trolls....
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-22-2010, 02:42 PM
Do you have 1 still going on?
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-22-2010, 02:47 PM
I have no dailies at all in my log for pvp still have not gotten any in a good while, then sometimes I get one a day while still working on others. I am having to admit that i am not sure how that works myself
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-22-2010, 02:57 PM
Not having any problems on my end.

But for PvP dailies there are three different missions, and each day you get "one" of these missions entirely at random and they are given out by "Icheb".
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-22-2010, 03:56 PM
If you have any trouble with PvP dailies - not getting the missions offered, not getting rewards for them, not being able to turn them in, getting them only every couple of days instead of 'daily', or any combination of that - blame the bug that is around for at least 2 weeks. I lost all PvP dailies; first I just didn't get warzones anymore, then no Capture/Hold, then no Arena. The only mission I still get is exploration. Its not you not understanding dailies - you understand it perfectly, you should get the missions every 20 (or 24?) hours, counting from when you pick them up. But its bugged and Cryptic doesn't even reply to the reports or postings in the Bugs forum.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-22-2010, 04:06 PM
As Ariev said, bug reports aren't getting to the developers. We know this for a fact now.

I've been recommending that whenever your character is bugged like this that you send a forum PM to DScotty. He actually responds to them. No guarantee that he can fix it right away, but at least then you'll know for a fact that the devs actually know about the bug.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Good Luck
05-23-2010, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorn View Post
its been over a week now....my -dailies- are still not returning....forgive me if im overstepping my bounds here but doesnt -daily- mean ONCE A DAY?...comon devs...fix this BS!...whats the point in playing when bugs like this arent even acknowlaged or done anything about....im starting to agree with the f'n trolls....
Hey just another trool i guess happens to me from time to time seem to be there is more bug every patch and more the in beta.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-29-2010, 02:53 AM
WHat? you mean to tell me that this isn't the beta?

\