Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
05-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
well since it appears to be covering some kind of 40 ft pit with greased sides, somebody mind handing me the platter? I will share.
o.o -sniffies trap.....-.....-waddles over trap without tripping it-...-sniffies cake-...-finds cake appealing grabs some waddles back across trap, gives cake to apulet, then waddles back to trap and begins deconstructing it and nomming on the bamboo use in it's construction-
munch munch munch munch ^,..,^
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
05-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
o.o -sniffies trap.....-.....-waddles over trap without tripping it-...-sniffies cake-...-finds cake appealing grabs some waddles back across trap, gives cake to apulet, then waddles back to trap and begins deconstructing it and nomming on the bamboo use in it's construction-
munch munch munch munch ^,..,^
*Looks at his Hunting Guide, puzzled.*

It should have worked!

*Walks over and takes a close look at the trap before it gets eaten by the Panda.*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
05-27-2010, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
*Looks at his Hunting Guide, puzzled.*

It should have worked!

*Walks over and takes a close look at the trap before it gets eaten by the Panda.*
Does "it" refer to the trap, or you?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
05-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IglooDude
Does "it" refer to the trap, or you?


Uh....




That one?

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
05-27-2010, 11:19 AM
Yay cake! I now love pandas! such creative and sure footed creatures.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
05-27-2010, 03:02 PM
So... not getting out of this cage I see. Well, at least I'm locked in here with cake. What a week. Kicked off a cliff by chat then locked in a cage with a chocolate cake.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
05-27-2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
*Looks at his Hunting Guide, puzzled.*

It should have worked!

*Walks over and takes a close look at the trap before it gets eaten by the Panda.*
-pauses between nommings to explain...
"the problem was using bamboo for the trap." (as if it was obvious that trying to trap a panda with a bamboo trap was doomed to failure)
once explained goes back to finishing the trap- ^_^
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
05-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by President_Shinzon View Post
So... not getting out of this cage I see. Well, at least I'm locked in here with cake. What a week. Kicked off a cliff by chat then locked in a cage with a chocolate cake.
is your cage made of bamboo, sniffies bars-
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 39
05-27-2010, 04:00 PM
This is your friendly neighborhood freshman saying..........Me wants Cinnabon. O.o
*Goes an starts poking panda, checking for Cinnabons*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 40
05-28-2010, 09:04 PM
I used to have a good recipe for making them at home years ago.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:52 AM.