Lt. Commander
# 31
05-26-2010, 11:11 AM
I vote for cheese.

I also vote for no private forum. Speaking solely as a member of the fleet...if I wanted to arrange an activity with someone or someones in the fleet, I could do so on here, in-game, or in the very useful and very rarely used Ten10 Vent, which was very kindly provided for our use.

As someone who -has- their own forum on something not wholly unrelated to the fleet (since Rogues Radio was made the 'officlal' station for the 10F fleet), I sincerely doubt another forum would ever get used. Everyone who's a member of the fleet is already here, as are people who're going to join, like Zolt said, or might consider joining, based on our wacky antics. Take those wacky antics away from here and stick them in a private forum, and we lose our biggest way to actually get new people in.
Lt. Commander
# 32
05-26-2010, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
I vote for cheese.

I also vote for no private forum. Speaking solely as a member of the fleet...if I wanted to arrange an activity with someone or someones in the fleet, I could do so on here, in-game, or in the very useful and very rarely used Ten10 Vent, which was very kindly provided for our use.

As someone who -has- their own forum on something not wholly unrelated to the fleet (since Rogues Radio was made the 'officlal' station for the 10F fleet), I sincerely doubt another forum would ever get used. Everyone who's a member of the fleet is already here, as are people who're going to join, like Zolt said, or might consider joining, based on our wacky antics. Take those wacky antics away from here and stick them in a private forum, and we lose our biggest way to actually get new people in.
I agree completely.

Mmmm.... cheese....