Lt. Commander
To ANYWHERE in the world with every single thing possible paid for.. where would you go? What would you see? What would you do?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-26-2010, 05:27 AM
ANYWHERE in the world?

The UAE. I'd see everything I could possibly see and immerse myself in the culture. Then I'd make a two- or three-day trip over to Qatar, and possibly stop by Saudi Arabia for a day.

If only it was longer than 7 days.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-26-2010, 05:28 AM
I'd like to go to America, hire a campervan, and go travelling everywhere meeting 10F member. Afterall, America's quite a big place.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-26-2010, 06:05 AM
An island. Were the sands were white, the waters blue (and bathtub warm), and the ladies scantilly clad.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-26-2010, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
ANYWHERE in the world?

The UAE. I'd see everything I could possibly see and immerse myself in the culture. Then I'd make a two- or three-day trip over to Qatar, and possibly stop by Saudi Arabia for a day.

If only it was longer than 7 days.
Dude, you would be locked away in prison for your perverted mind over there. So would I. Though, I would head to Oman with you. Tons of Sinbad legends from that country.

For me, I would go to Scotland. Get me a top of the line kilt, both formal, casual, and old traditional (you know, just wrap it, tuck it, and get going). I would visit the estate that I own land on. I would go around and have everyone address me Laird, because of that land on that estate. I would hit up Edinburgh and Aberdeen, especially visiting Medieval sites, and peruse through old Medieval documents. Then I would ask for a week more, and another one, etc., because there is no time in the world for me to do what I would want to do there.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-26-2010, 06:24 AM
id go to a mysterious island with a smoke monster and where no one would answer a straight question
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-26-2010, 09:03 AM
Japan. I would love to see the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-26-2010, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Japan. I would love to see the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto
It's beautiful. I was in Kyoto for a day. The cherry trees were in bloom, too.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-26-2010, 09:39 AM
I'd go to Nova Scotia Canada to be with my sick grandfather, it's been years since I seen him and he's too ill to travel. I miss him dearly and he's the closest thing I ever had to an actual father. I'd like to see him one last time before the inevitable, however the way my luck has been lately I don't have high hopes. *shrugs* C'est la vive.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-26-2010, 10:40 AM
I would get out of Ten Forward and never return.