Lt. Commander
# 181
12-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell-KV4S
hey, does Trillian support the group chat feature? (MUC rooms)
If (translated to the Cryptic chat system) you mean the ability to join Channels, then yes. Not Fleet channels though as permissions for those are character-linked. But any Global channels your @name has permissions for.
Lt. Commander
# 182
12-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
If (translated to the Cryptic chat system) you mean the ability to join Channels, then yes. Not Fleet channels though as permissions for those are character-linked. But any Global channels your @name has permissions for.
Sorry, I may need to clarify, Trillian released an Android client, i was specifally asking the other guy about it, he edited his original post after he got it working so you can't tell what he was referring too.

I want to know if the new Trillan Android client will work with channels. (MUC)
Lt. Commander
# 183
12-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell-KV4S
I want to know if the new Trillan Android client will work with channels. (MUC)
Ahh. I don't know about Trillian for Android specifically, just the PC version. If T for A* has the full range of feature support that other Trillian versions do, than it does. If it's stripped down, maybe not. Helpful answer, eh?

*Oh my, that sounds naughty.
Lt. Commander
Unable to connect to the XMPP service today. I think CrypticSpace.com may be unavailable for whatever reason.

Anyone know what the deelio is? We use it to connect our station's IRC channel to the in-game folks chat channel.

Thanks!

www.trekradio.net
Lt. Commander
# 185
01-02-2011, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tone-Loc View Post
Unable to connect to the XMPP service today. I think CrypticSpace.com may be unavailable for whatever reason.

Anyone know what the deelio is? We use it to connect our station's IRC channel to the in-game folks chat channel.

Thanks!

www.trekradio.net
I had the same trouble this morning, i logged a ticket but not sure if that was necessary. so far no response.
Lt. Commander
# 186
01-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tone-Loc View Post

Thanks!

www.trekradio.net
Thank goodness! I thought it was just me. I redownloaded my Pidgin client and everything trying to fix it and gave up.
Lt. Commander
# 187
01-02-2011, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the info guys, I thought I was the only one who couldn't log into Pidgin too, or the Millennium Bug was 11 years late, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 188
01-02-2011, 02:27 PM
So the problem is not on my end then, good to know!

Hoping for a fix or at least a statement by the devs on the issue.
Lt. Commander
# 189
01-02-2011, 03:15 PM
I hope they get this fixed soon. This was one of my favorite features of STO and it made managing my fleet so much easier.
Lt. Commander
# 190
01-02-2011, 04:45 PM
Here was the response i got from my ticket, guess there is no need to log tickets for tribble features:

Quote:
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSES:
Greetings, Thank you for contacting us regarding your issue with using XMPP. XMPP is still in the testing stages. As such, connectivity will be intermittent. Tribble is where the main focus of the test is. For more information on this tool and progress with it, please read the following page on the forums: New Feature Enabled for PTS users! http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?p=2706970 Thank you for playing! Atari Support