Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Tuvok
05-28-2010, 02:11 AM
the guys was like a hundred years old in voyager and was still a lieutenant commander

was it because he left starfleet for a bit?

or was he just really rubbish at his job?

also cookies, /discuss
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-28-2010, 03:42 AM
Tuvok was only a Lt Cmd as he'd left starfleet, ergo he had to start again.

And are the cookies chocolate ship?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-28-2010, 04:27 AM
I agree with Dawson. Tuvok left Starfleet for some time then rejoined later in his life

Those cookies better be oatmill rasin with ketchup on them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-28-2010, 04:46 AM
You are Wrong and Right Tuvok did leave StarFleet but was not a LT.C when he did If I'm not mistaken if you watch the episode where Captain sulu is in he was an ensign and he left just after he first mission on the Excelsior. Tuvok
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-28-2010, 06:08 AM
If you were all to watch "Upright Citizens Bragade" Season 1 Ep titiled "Little Donny" you would all know alot more about Tuvok. (Watch the whole episode please, this show was cancelled from Comedy Central for fighting robots)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-28-2010, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Tuvok was only a Lt Cmd as he'd left starfleet, ergo he had to start again.

And are the cookies chocolate ship?
why yes, yes they are.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-28-2010, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Commander-Of-Daedalus
You are Wrong and Right Tuvok did leave StarFleet but was not a LT.C when he did If I'm not mistaken if you watch the episode where Captain sulu is in he was an ensign and he left just after he first mission on the Excelsior. Tuvok
Erm...when you resign a comission from Starfleet, you have to start again, normally (Voyager is the exception to this rule as it was cut off from Starflee in the Delta Qaudrant). Ergo, Tuvok probably rejoined as a ensign and worked his way up to Lt. Cmd.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-28-2010, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickcow
If you were all to watch "Upright Citizens Bragade" Season 1 Ep titiled "Little Donny" you would all know alot more about Tuvok. (Watch the whole episode please, this show was cancelled from Comedy Central for fighting robots)
Tuvok's never going home!

(I say this a lot IRL)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-28-2010, 08:44 AM
I have to disagree with the fact that you lose rank when you resign. At least I have to say there's no evidence of this in canon.

Example: TMP. Spock has been out of Starfleet for awhile now, but when he learns of V'Ger, he catches up to the Enterprise and joins them. By the time TWoK comes along, he's a captain. I don't think THAT many years passed between these movies, so he couldn't have started back out as an ensign.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
05-28-2010, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickcow
If you were all to watch "Upright Citizens Bragade" Season 1 Ep titiled "Little Donny" you would all know alot more about Tuvok. (Watch the whole episode please, this show was cancelled from Comedy Central for fighting robots)
Don't be dissin the battlebots.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:03 AM.