Lt. Commander
# 1 Amazon Borg BO
05-28-2010, 09:25 AM
Is this still available?

Because here, it doesn't list exclusives but shows an image of a female Borg BO.

Where as the one here doesn't list it nor have an image.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-28-2010, 11:06 AM
It's still available, but you can call Cryptic billing for full confirmation if you want.

Lt. Commander
# 3
05-28-2010, 12:54 PM
I looked into this thread expecting Lucy Lawless as a Borg in a Starfleet uniform. No Lucy. Sadness!
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-28-2010, 01:24 PM
I bought my copy off of EBAY, but one of the GM's said it was still available, but I have heard some contradictory reports from both the Amazon, and other players that have purchased have recent copies of the game, but Ebay has them for super reasonable.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-28-2010, 01:56 PM
just this week got one, so yes. but the availability tracker said 2 copies left.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-28-2010, 03:27 PM
It really doesn't matter because:

http://www.startrekonline.com/retail still shows Amazon as having the offer. if you registered your key and didn't get the Borg Officer Customer Support / Billing Support would add it to your account.

Other Retailers still selling the Borg Bridge Officer promotion (from the retail page) :

EBGames.AU (Australia) Note: Looks like it's the GOLD edition
Amazon.De (Germany) ; Silver Edition
CD.ON De (Germany) : Gold Edition
CD.ON Fi (Finland) : Gold Edition
GAME.FR (France) : Silver Edition
CD.ON No (Norway): Gold Edition
CD.ON Se (Sweeden): Gold Edition

So long as the referral page is active, Cryptic will honor the bonus item. Cheers.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-30-2010, 12:57 PM
I got my Amazon Borg BO last month. It was being sold by Amazon not a Marketplace seller. The was a sticker on the box indicating the Borg BO was included. My buddy purchased a copy from Amazon a little over 2 weeks ago at it was still included.

On a side note I think it's a good purchase for those needing a copy after their ability to play on a referral key expires.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-01-2010, 02:04 AM
I've ordered a copy off Amazon.

I've just got to see whether a borg bo is included with the code...
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-04-2010, 05:01 AM
Just to update everyone, the box didn't come with the borg bo sticker on it.

And I couldn't activate the code as I already have a gold edition registered. So I've raised a ticket. I wonder if they'll give me the borg bo anyway without using the number.....
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Just to update everyone, the box didn't come with the borg bo sticker on it.

And I couldn't activate the code as I already have a gold edition registered. So I've raised a ticket. I wonder if they'll give me the borg bo anyway without using the number.....
It's possible to have multiple Retail keys bound to a single account. If you can't activate the key, could it be used???

You also have to make sure that you order directly from Amazon for a box shipped by Amazon, as Amazon affiliated Merchants do not share the Amazon specific vendor perk...