Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
For me it was at the end of War Without End, Part II.

When they revealed the origin of Valen I did not see that coming at all! It still gives me chills when I see the final scene with Valen and the Vorlons addressing the Minbari. I still remember the reveal and how I felt as if it were yesterday.


I have not said what it was in case some still haven't seen the episode and might want to be surprised when/if they watch it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-30-2010, 11:10 AM
It's got to be the return of the Time Lords in Doctor Who. To go from being the wisest, most noble race in the universe to the most evil schemers in creation is pretty shocking
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-30-2010, 05:17 PM
For me it was the death of 24 on The Venture Brothers.

24, you will be missed...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-30-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyejon View Post
For me it was at the end of War Without End, Part II.

When they revealed the origin of Valen I did not see that coming at all! It still gives me chills when I see the final scene with Valen and the Vorlons addressing the Minbari. I still remember the reveal and how I felt as if it were yesterday.


I have not said what it was in case some still haven't seen the episode and might want to be surprised when/if they watch it.
Oh lord, you are so right! The whole Valen cycle left me stunned...

I LOVE B5, I wont tell you how much, I'd get hate mail here...

I the biggest OMGWTFBBQYEAH!!! moment I ever had was also from B5...

I wish I had my dvd set handy, but I lent it to a convert... um... friend who is recovering from injury... I'll do my best without the episode handy...

None-spoiler version... the assult on B5 by Earth forces...

Highlight for the spoiler version...


Earth forces have engaged B5 and aliies, along with other "rebel" Earth forces... their intent is to either take or destory B5...

The battle is incredible... fierce... huge loses on both sides and awe inspiring sacrifice...

Earth forces have won... B5 is crippled, allies lie dead or wounded, immediate and unconditional surrender is called for... and an officer downfallenly informs Shariden that even more jump points are opening around the station...


Minbari jump points!!!

It's Delen, with Sinclair by her side, with the whole damn Minbari fleet!!!

Delen's lttle speech "I'd suggest you be somewhere else." Still gives me chills... I actually teared up in relief...

And the set up... with Saridan gathering allies while Delen pleads to the council for help...


Pure awesome! Drama at it's finest!!!

Ok... I'll calm down... (now I want to watch them again...)

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Paradime city is a massive stage. The people don't have memories because they are actors and their characters never had a past.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-30-2010, 07:46 PM
When Buffy was brought back from the dead (Hell, so the team thought). Only to be revealed she was ripped out of Heaven.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-30-2010, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
For me it was the death of 24 on The Venture Brothers.

24, you will be missed...
Bah, 24 and 21 have been taunting death sense the beginning. It was inevitable...
Now 21 becoming something of a bad ass? THAT was unexpected.

I even got him on one of my bridges

http://www.startrekonline.com/charac...es/489413/view
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-30-2010, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnwan View Post
Bah, 24 and 21 have been taunting death sense the beginning. It was inevitable...
Now 21 becoming something of a bad ass? THAT was unexpected.

I even got him on one of my bridges

http://www.startrekonline.com/charac...es/489413/view
Two Ton 21 they call him now. Don't ever mistake Champ for Nessy in the mess hall when he is around.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-30-2010, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnwan View Post
Bah, 24 and 21 have been taunting death sense the beginning. It was inevitable...
Now 21 becoming something of a bad ass? THAT was unexpected.

I even got him on one of my bridges

http://www.startrekonline.com/charac...es/489413/view
Made Spider 21, a Soldier of Arachnos in City of Heroes.

He was fun to play.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
05-31-2010, 05:37 AM
The NEXT mtv music awards wee a wardrobe malfunction will finally reveal "lady" gaga as a man
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:41 PM.