Lt. Commander
# 21
05-31-2010, 12:28 PM
When Boomer put 3 rounds, point blank, into the Colonels chest at the end of the first season of BSG.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-31-2010, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnwan View Post
When Boomer put 3 rounds, point blank, into the Colonels chest at the end of the first season of BSG.
Ooo. Good one!!!

How about when the 5 realize who they are?

I think of that everytime I hear "All Along The Watchtower" now...
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-31-2010, 10:33 PM
Though the Boomer Season 1 finale was a OMGWTF.....

MY greatest television OMGWTF, and sat silent and still in shock "of what the F just happened" was Dee's "happy moment scene."

I didnt watch BSG during its American Run but on DVD, so I was not contaminated by the previews and episode teasers that hinted an OMGWTF.

Suprisingly, most of mine are all BSG stuff....

As far as reveal, BSG finale and the reveal of "the opera house" and "the musical notes" was slick
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Yea, Dee's "happy moment" had my jaw hit the ground so hard it hurt for days. At the season endings you expect a shock, even if you cant anticipate what it might be, you know something is coming.

Dee's moment was so out of left field, almost no foreshadowing, it had no major connections to the plot. It was just so random and meaningless. I just couldn't believe it happened. Its no often TV can have that kind of impact.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-02-2010, 09:58 AM
Not a HUGE reveal in terms of Trek but one of the few moments I didn't see coming: When Bashir was revealed to be a changeling. I never expected that.

And the series finale of Lost. I won't say what it was in case anyone is still catching up or hasn't seen the finale yet. I had an idea that it MIGHT be the "answer" but the way it happened... I was like.... wtf?
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-02-2010, 09:59 AM
Enterprise Cancellation

'Nuff said.
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-02-2010, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnwan View Post
Yea, Dee's "happy moment" had my jaw hit the ground so hard it hurt for days. At the season endings you expect a shock, even if you cant anticipate what it might be, you know something is coming.

Dee's moment was so out of left field, almost no foreshadowing, it had no major connections to the plot. It was just so random and meaningless. I just couldn't believe it happened. Its no often TV can have that kind of impact.
Well, I think she did it just so she could keep the "happy moment" and not have the despair of the situation ruin it for her.