Lt. Commander
# 41
06-01-2010, 02:43 PM
"If your Squad Leader leaves while you're in an instance that you wouldn't have been enter normally, will you be kicked out?
Nope. While you'll be reverted to your natural level, you won't be forced to leave unless the group is disbanded."

DC's etc are gonna leave the lowbies vulnerable in a higher level instance..... is there a solution? Or will the instance scale down tot he lowbies level? Seems they won't be able to finish anyhow.
Lt. Commander
# 42
06-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Good option.
Lt. Commander
# 43
06-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darias
both impressed and disturbed by this

wil STF`s be covered under the

Things you CAN DO using Squad Support:

* Accept Secondary Missions outside your natural level and earn the appropriate rewards
* Enter Fleet Actions that are outside your natural level bit ?

also will your new termprarily higher level boffs have access to their higher level skills i.e. an ensign boff using its commander skill ?
You didn't read anything did you? Everything you asked was answered in the first post.
Lt. Commander
# 44
06-01-2010, 05:47 PM
I tried it, and it was working well.

I did not like the RANGE and COUNTDOWN thing for the squad support effects. I think it was around 25.0 when it started popping up.

Is it not enough if the other squaddie/player is in the same instance?
Lt. Commander
# 45
06-02-2010, 01:54 PM
Hey All,

Now that the majority of questions have been asked and answered, I'm going to close out this high-level thread. If you guys have specific questions about Squad Support, please feel free to start up new threads!

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 46
06-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longasc
I tried it, and it was working well.

I did not like the RANGE and COUNTDOWN thing for the squad support effects. I think it was around 25.0 when it started popping up.

Is it not enough if the other squaddie/player is in the same instance?
You know... we have faster-than-light communications and support from advanced sensor and computer systems... we really should be able to coordinate as long as we're fighting the same fight. I support this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMDestra
Hey All,

Now that the majority of questions have been asked and answered, I'm going to close out this high-level thread. If you guys have specific questions about Squad Support, please feel free to start up new threads!

Thanks!
Ooops, didn't notice that... think it didn't take hold ^_^;;
Lt. Commander
# 47
06-02-2010, 02:19 PM
This time for real.
Lt. Commander
# 48
06-03-2010, 06:30 PM
Hey All,

My original FAQ was incorrect in that it stated that Squad Support would allow you to enter Fleet Actions outside your natural level. This is false. Squad Support will not change the level band of Fleet Actions you enter, and it will not allow you to enter Fleet Actions that you do not meet the requirements for. Thanks!

-Destra
Closed Thread