# 121
06-07-2010, 09:38 AM
A warm welcome to our newest cadet:

Captain John Whickfield!

Good to see you, Whick!
Lt. Commander
# 122
06-07-2010, 10:33 AM
"We’re just about done rebuilding the internal security sensors and we are ready to program the audio signal. Do you want it to say 'Intruder alert' or should we try something a little more dramatic like 'Warning, intruder alert', or 'Intruders among us. Danger! Danger! Intruders among us.'"
"Intruder alert' will suffice."

- Neelix and Tuvok
Lt. Commander
# 123
06-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 124
06-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Afternoon Hydra!
Lt. Commander
# 125
06-07-2010, 02:16 PM
New fleet mission posted in the event schedule!
Lt. Commander
# 126
06-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Be sure to check out the forum for new informational posts and check out the Event tab in the Fleet menu in game!
Lt. Commander
# 127
06-07-2010, 04:07 PM
I should be buying the game tomorrow and I'm definitely a roleplayer. I have the demo currently. I can't really go beyond Earth Spacedock right now, obviously.

Are you welcoming to a new player? How active are you? I have close to 10 years experience leading various guilds and groups. Once I learn the game, I would be happy to pitch in and help out (official capacity or not, irrelevant to me) if I'm satisfied with everything.

I just want nice people to hang out with, play and RP with who won't treat me like I'm working on a job instead of playing a game.

If you could answer these questions, I would be grateful. Also, any other information you feel like sharing is freely welcome

Here is the character I intend on playing.
Lt. Commander
# 128
06-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Hello Kasenal,

We place no restrictions on level of experience, regardless of whether you've played STO since closed beta or you're a new player unfamiliar with the game. I've found our members to be the helpful sort who don't have any problem answering questions about the game. Events are optional attendance. If you want to solo feel free, I myself like to solo once in a while; I'm currently soloing a science officer and grouping with my tactical officer. If you love to play in groups, you can do that as well. PvE? Feel free. PvP? Go right ahead.

The only restriction we've ever had is that we are an RP fleet, and since you like to roleplay that's not an issue.

We're pretty laid back. Hydra leadership especially likes to just relax and have fun. We will not be a hardcore raiding fleet, all of the leadership has jobs and families outside of the game that have demands on our attention as well. Some members are like members of my own family.

As far as being active we have a few members who are across a couple of time zones, from England to the West Coast of the USA. Some members play casually, some are on every day; reflective of a young fleet, like us, focusing on fun and steady growth.

If you're still interested get ahold of myself, @sgtinvincible, or @JUSTSILVER in game to be added to the fleet, also drop by our website at http://www.hydracommand.com and look over the Join TFH tab. Follow those directions to submit an application for full membership.

Hope to see you in game. If not, good luck, and happy gaming.
Lt. Commander
# 129
06-07-2010, 04:39 PM
Well you sound like my kinda people. I'm just running around the Earth Spacedock listening to general chat and asking questions to passersby today :p I am craving RP but doubt I can make it to anywhere it woul dbe ongoing.

I tried clicking "Join THF" on your site, but it does nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 130
06-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Friendly bump (and a tackle for Shep...) from an old friend!