Lt. Commander
Well, it was most certainly an interesting night. I only really have screen-shots of Alpha Team, so if you are from Team Awesome or Team Thunder, please link up your screen-shots.

First off came of course the muster, people fell in line bit by bit, some more timely than others and as time went on the turnout became clear:
View 1
View 2

Then came the conga-line of justice that sent the newbies scattering... or clamoring to keep up in some instances.
View 1
View2

Then came the actual quest, as stated I only have Alpha Team screenies from my own POV for the momment.

Space Combat:
Getting Mauled
Giving a little mauling.
Gate's about to go down

Ground Combat, also known as "The Greek Tragedy". I don't have many from the ground... it was just too much to get screenshots while trying to Engiee at the same time.

Corban and I simultaneously melee'ing a drone
Platforming and Borg Bustin'
Borg Boss

Well, about here is where it fell apart for Team Alpha and Team Thundah! At the time the Pres was typing this, Team Awesome had NOT reported in, either Assimilated or Rage Quit or became so committed to it that they refused to quit. Last I heard it was down to two people, which is a real display of their dedication. That said, *claps for Team Awesome*.

Well, of course being the fleet of loonies and nutters we are, members of the two teams that did abort came together in Quark's, at first it was fine and dandy, then some Role-Players decided to ruin or fun! The nerve! So William, being our Immortal Hero started a resistance that soon gained both Corban and myself as supporters. That, folks is when things got twilight zone and FREAKING SCARY.

First, the "everything is great" picture.
Fun at the Pub

Now, the horror movie inexplicably torn from the pages of Steven King.
An army of Clones showed up with a Gorilla looking handler. They mobbed William hard and tried to grief him offline... or something. But he dug in his heels hard.

It got worse as the horrible mutants began calling him "Daddy" and started a horrible serpentine dance about him.

It soon became clear this was all over a joke involving an RP'er's uniform looking like a Greenbay Pakcers uniform. This marked the apex of our downhill slide, I tried to intervene and only trapped Will in a table. I later extricated him the same way I got him stuck.

That flagged me as a target, of course. And eventually realizing if I just RP'd convincingly enough they'd go away I convinced them to buy me a drink. Well, they danced a long while then all mobbed me with Wine... like 6 bottles.

We let this play out a bit longer, and they even left after harassing Will a while longer, providing us good laughs and really just a wonderfully target rich environment. Then we changed instances and found two alone, still dressed as the clones. The hardcore RP'ers begged for peace and after twenty more minutes got it as AFCTF effectively killed all RP in both instances of Quark's, marking at least ONE successful mission for tonight.

IMPORTANT READ THIS
No one delete their quests, we will be throwing together groups all Memorial Day weekend to finish them up! Just be patient and make yourselves available and we got it!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-30-2010, 12:36 AM
Damn midgit homos wouldn't leave me alone. But I ran them off. I ran all the RPers out of both instances of Quarks. I am the Bane of the RPer. Dang basement virgins.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-30-2010, 12:39 AM
Like I said in Vent, Don't you dare try and take all the credit. That was a three man team.... *busts out laughing* that was seriously the most insane thing I ever seen and certainly the hardest I have laughed in like three months.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-30-2010, 01:47 AM
As the only original surviving member of Team Awesome I will give my report.

We started off down two members. And then I started getting serious connection issues a couple minutes before we launched. Jump one hour later I manage to get back in and EJ got a couple of friends to join us. Well into the first part EJ mentioned a lightning storm in her area, and soon after she disappeared, apparently lost power. the rest of us soldiered on and ground our way into the depths of the starbase. With the phrase "lol, wow" one of the other guys left, and I think Zona left right after. the two of us left decided to wait to see if the other guy would come back but eventually the guy with me got stuck on the other side of the force field so it was just me in there. and we finaly called it quits. The whole thing was kind of pathetic, and reminded me of last time I tried it.

But Zona and I did get to the last part so maybe we can join one of the finishing attempts.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-30-2010, 01:54 AM
It was tough not finishing the mission for a second time. It is challenging, but as said already now that a number of us have done so, it will make attempting to finish much less time consuming.

As for the after party at Quarks, I can only say that it would appear the ignore option is underused in this game, unless we're talking gold spammers.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-30-2010, 02:03 AM
It was quite an event. The cries of "Crap dude, don't fall in the goo!", and "DADDY? Why are you HURTING MOMMY?" still ring loudly in my ears.

On behalf of everyone in the Sulu Detection Agency, I'd like to offer my warmest thanks for the groups our members were allowed into. As well as the awesome runs each team made (and respectively failed at), and the good times that followed.

I hope the events of this evening/morning will serve to strength the bonds that A Fleet Called Ten Forward, The Ten Forward Fleet Alliance, and the independent members of this fine sub-forum share.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-30-2010, 08:48 AM
Just checked my account mail apparently i got some mail for a code of conduct violation... that probably doesnt surprise any of us that were there.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-30-2010, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralMiller View Post
Just checked my account mail apparently i got some mail for a code of conduct violation... that probably doesnt surprise any of us that were there.
Wait, really?

For greifing or what?
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-30-2010, 09:03 AM
the thing i said about finding them in real life and the one where i asked about since they were clones if they had sex together did it count as masturbation
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Well, there you go. It's an elaborate trap orchestrated to make you yell at them so they have a reason to complain... I still can't decide what's worse.