Lt. Commander
# 21
05-30-2010, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanharn View Post
Sorry I only read English
ooh who needs Cappy right now?
*Rage punt*

That feels good right now, please stay *punt* there *punt* while I *punt* take this *punt* out on you *punt*
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-30-2010, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
yes! =D like a viking, or a spartan =3

the only thing is i'm honestly not much of a "seas" kinda panda, i prefer the air and space =D
but i don't think a flaming flying funeral pire would go over very well =/
The bf is very into vikings... Can understand him. Actually going to viking village this summer with him.

But at least it would make people remember you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide
ooh who needs Cappy right now?
*Rage punt*

That feels good right now, please stay *punt* there *punt* while I *punt* take this *punt* out on you *punt*
*snog* Chat snogs has healing qualities you know.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-30-2010, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
The bf is very into vikings... Can understand him. Actually going to viking village this summer with him.

i'm scottish =o. very big into my ancestry too =3 ^_^ (i has a kilt ! oooooo! =D )
i like vikings too, but i prefer the diluted scottish who came from vikings (like leod)(that's a hint <_< )
i've been to gaelic college and can speak gaelic...it used to be fluent but once i left school nobody really spoke a dead language where i live so yeah i kinda forgot just about everything =/...it's like trying to talk japanese to sheep >_> eventually you're just going to diverge into baaahhing if sheep is all you have to converse with long enough >_<

also....

i can has snog? =3 -looks at with big happy panda beaming eyes =3
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-30-2010, 10:34 AM
Quote:

Erm Chat I do have a cut on my arm that needs some healing :p
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Quote:

ahh smoochies
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-30-2010, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
i'm scottish =o. very big into my ancestry too =3 ^_^ (i has a kilt ! oooooo! =D )
i like vikings too, but i prefer the diluted scottish who came from vikings (like leod)(that's a hint <_< )
i've been to gaelic college and can speak gaelic...it used to be fluent but once i left school nobody really spoke a dead language where i live so yeah i kinda forgot just about everything =/...it's like trying to talk japanese to sheep >_> eventually you're just going to diverge into baaahhing if sheep is all you have to converse with long enough >_<

also....

i can has snog? =3 -looks at with big happy panda beaming eyes =3
Sweet.
We got this awesome old viking city nearby. Called Birka.
Gonna do it in July when there is a viking market. Probably gonna go bankrupt... Bf loves collecting things. :p

*snog*
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
Erm Chat I do have a cut on my arm that needs some healing :p
You get an elbow. *elbows Jedi in the side... hard* <3

Quote:
ahh smoochies
Left something soothing on msn for you for later use. ^^
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-30-2010, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Sweet.
We got this awesome old viking city nearby. Called Birka.
Gonna do it in July when there is a viking market. Probably gonna go bankrupt... Bf loves collecting things. :p

*snog*
^^
he sounds like me XD. except i usually don't get very much coz i usually get the most expensive thing i can find and blow all my money on 1 item >.>
like $600 kilt >_>

IT HAS OVER 2 METERS OF MATERIAL AND CAN BE CONVERTED INTO A SLEEPING BAC JUST LIKE A TRADITIONAL KILT!!!!!! OoOoOoOoOoOo....was also custom made =3
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-30-2010, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Why migranes why can't they be yourgranes and just leave me the hell alone
tell me about it. Had a Migraine when I was in Hospital for pneumonia. Asked the nurse for an ice pack since cold seems to help mine. She comes back with two extra strength Tylenol, told me that was the only thing the doctor on call would allow me to have.
The next morning my Doctor came in. asked me about my Migraine, checked my pupils, said the migraine was bad enough it temporarily slowed down the left side of my brain. He left and had a nice little conversation with the doctor that was on call and told her if I was there another night I am to have what ever I asked for.

So yeah, migraines suck.
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-30-2010, 11:38 AM
I don't have migraines.

I'm not female.

*ducks and hides*
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-30-2010, 11:43 AM
Quote:
You get an elbow. *elbows Jedi in the side... hard* <3
Well at least I can't feel the pain from the cut anymore guess I got off easy. Falls over stunned.