Lt. Commander
# 1 Last Night...
05-30-2010, 11:18 AM
I went to a party with my husband over at the neighbors... and I just thought I would share with everyone a special little fellow I video taped.

Keep in mind this is around 6PM this happened.. 45 min after he got to the party and drink a half bottle of Vodka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PteQPmnic_c

This is about 5 hours after we put him to bed upstairs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbfY9ns__Fc

I was pretty amused! Enjoy! =]
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-30-2010, 01:32 PM
Fish food is good eating. You're crazy.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-30-2010, 01:35 PM
My favorite part about that was that the baby was the only one that seemed unphased. Probably because.... you know.... that's normal for babies.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-30-2010, 01:52 PM
I ate fish food once for a comedy routine. It tastes pretty bad.

Even still the ingredients from pet food is fairly lavish.

A sampling from your average cat food or fish food could contain:
Salmon, salmon eggs, lobster, albacore tuna, beluga caviar, sir loin stake, pork ribs, ham roast, light and dark turkey meat and filete mignon.

They eat better than we do!

Top it all off with the fact that we pick up their crap like some servant and it makes you wonder who the real dominant species on the planet is...
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-30-2010, 03:05 PM
A few other people got other random video's of the guy.. I haven't seen anyone that drunk since the time some drunk chick kept getting naked in our bathtub.....
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-30-2010, 03:46 PM
This is what my bunny's food consists of:

Alfalfa meal, wheat middlings, ground grain products, plant protein products, cane molasses, salt, lignin sulfonate, dicalcium phosphate, dl-methionine, vitamin A supplement, choline chloride, ferrous carbonate, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ethoxyquin (a preservative), copper sulfate, niacin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, calcium iodate, biotin, folic acid, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.

He also has fresh Timothy Hay and I usually give him some kind of veggie for him to munch on too each day.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-30-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
This is what my bunny's food consists of:

Alfalfa meal, wheat middlings, ground grain products, plant protein products, cane molasses, salt, lignin sulfonate, dicalcium phosphate, dl-methionine, vitamin A supplement, choline chloride, ferrous carbonate, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ethoxyquin (a preservative), copper sulfate, niacin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, calcium iodate, biotin, folic acid, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.

He also has fresh Timothy Hay and I usually give him some kind of veggie for him to munch on too each day.
Mmmmm Riboflavin! My favorite!
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-01-2010, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso
Mmmmm Riboflavin! My favorite!
you, sir, have made my day.

/shakes hand
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-01-2010, 05:00 AM
Speaking of bunnies.. this little guy was found outside.. he can fit in the palm of my hand. :]

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/...iel/bunny1.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-01-2010, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltariel
Awww! I want one!