Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
05-31-2010, 08:35 AM
I one time ate a burrito from tacobell so foul it gave my diareaha before I'd even finished eatiing it... <.< True story. Like 6 bites in I started hucking my cookies then pooing myself anemic
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
06-01-2010, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_Spade
I one time ate a burrito from tacobell so foul it gave my diareaha before I'd even finished eatiing it... <.< True story. Like 6 bites in I started hucking my cookies then pooing myself anemic
Like we needed to read that!

EEWWWW...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
06-01-2010, 03:52 AM
This thread is so creepy I have to pee... really none of it makes sense! GAH!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
06-01-2010, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by President_Shinzon View Post
This thread is so creepy I have to pee... really none of it makes sense! GAH!
It's 10F. Nothing made or will ever make sense.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
06-01-2010, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
No one likes tacos that much.....no one.
I personally know of one person that does....I've known him since 1986. He would literally do anything for a Taco...including peeing

Urinary Tract Infections make you feel like you gotta pee...does that count?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
06-01-2010, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
I personally know of one person that does....I've known him since 1986. He would literally do anything for a Taco...including peeing

Urinary Tract Infections make you feel like you gotta pee...does that count?
no, as that's involuntry.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
06-01-2010, 06:16 AM
I love taco's a whole lot. But if anyone has ever been to a qdoba and eaten a naked queso burrito... it's seriously true love.. I would do ANYTHING for a naked burrito from qdoba.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
06-01-2010, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltariel
it's seriously true love.. I would do ANYTHING for a naked burrito from qdoba.
anything?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
06-01-2010, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
anything?
Yes. My husband would tell you how crazy in love i am with the place. It's pretty sad I have a naked burrito addiction.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
06-01-2010, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltariel
It's pretty sad I have a naked burrito addiction.
Whatever floats your boat.....
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:03 PM.