Lt. Commander
# 1 bad balance in pvp game's
05-31-2010, 12:53 PM
im begining to see a big and bad issue in pvp that is very bad made by cryptic and i seen more then onece now it when entering a pvp fight more or less anyone is that i find my self in a fight not realy wat i wouldt call fair like 5 against 1 when it surpose to be a 5v5 or a 10v10 im appion it is a bad system id say if on either side there is lest the a 3 in a 5v5 the game shouldt give a warning about to little combaten and will shutdown in about exsample 1-2 min or wat is simalar to it, id say if cryptic is whana do more for pvp they shouldt consiter more balance in the game and not bad balance

i love a good fight it just when a pvp field dont work as a fair one then way bother with the game
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-31-2010, 12:56 PM
I'm assuming english isn't a primary.

There is a lot of queue issues, I guess dev's are trying fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-31-2010, 01:14 PM
yea i am a dane i try my best on english just as longe as most understand wat im talking about i see alot off muud throwing on forums when somone is not good at english but we try.

well i surely hope they gona bring somthing new stuff for klings as for the new faction i ben reading about in season 2 els many will keep staying on federation side for the fast leveling
and then we be haveing bad pvp out-come on that again id say cryptic shouldt consiter more pve issue for klingons id think it will make more new ones play klings aswell as the new faction that will come in season 2

p.s thou my english is not good i try the best and i know that 'sto' is very new i was in closet beta and open and ben sticking into it i like this game very much
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-31-2010, 03:48 PM
Yes, I agree

Your english is good enough. In some ways it's more phonetic, but readable. Beats the hell out of some of "english speaking" who really don't even try another language.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-31-2010, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostish
Beats the hell out of some of "english speaking" who really don't even try another language.
I've nothing really to add to the original topic since the issue is pretty spot on. Just wanted to quote this for truth.