Lt. Commander
# 1 What RP should I do next?
05-31-2010, 04:32 PM
Hey there, everyone!!

Listen, I have a bit of a dilemma. I still haven't found any inspiration for my Klingon RP, but I want to start another one sooner than later (yes, I started the OOC Thread for Battle Nexus, but once the actual RP starts, that'll be Raven's RP, not mine).

So, I've thought of my possible options, and I have three. I'll list them here, and let you guys help me choose.

Ok, here's the list:

Option 1: This is an RP version of the Battle of Vega Colony, aka the STO Tutorial. This would give me a chance to debut a character I'm planning to start fairly soon--a guy who shall be known as the Demon Tactician. This would also be a chance for other RPers to debut new characters, but we'd need a few veteran characters.

Option 2: This is the Klingon vs Shadow-Mirror RP I've been planning. Unfortunately, I still don't have any inspiration for this one, so someone else will need to help me with that. The story would include Klingons from both major houses--Martok and Duras. All I can think of for plot at the moment is that the House of Duras would be allied with the Shadow-Mirrors, while the House of Martok would be hunting the Shadow-Mirrors, knowing the dangers of such a group.

Option 3: This would be a new Fed vs. Shadow-Mirror RP. I have absolutely NO idea what I want to do with this one, so I'd need some help figuring that out.

So, that's my list. Unfortunately, I can't choose which one to do first, which is why I'm presenting the list to you guys.

Please let me know which RP from that list you want me to do next.

Thanks in advance for the help!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-01-2010, 08:13 AM
No opinions? Seriously?

Come on, I know there RPers out there who would like to join me on at least one of the RP ideas I listed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-01-2010, 08:18 AM
Its really up to you which one you want to do, but the klingon one I would love to play out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderslasher
Its really up to you which one you want to do
I know, but the problem is I can't figure out which one I want to do first--that's why I'm asking you guys to help me.

Quote:
but the klingon one I would love to play out.
Well, that's one vote for the Klingon RP. Now, remember that I would need help on that one--I'd need someone to help me figure out the plot, and I'd need someone to GM each Klingon Faction.