Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I have a RA2 and I am trying to complete the mission (0/15) where you go to the Ker'rat system against the Borg. The first two times worked good now I can't fire my weapon after the start of the battle and once this happens even after the end of the battle still can't. yet I can take that same RA2 and go to another area and never have this issue.

I also notice that at the begining of the battle it starts (Loads) a new instance and instantly the weapons quit firing. Also I have notice on in this mission the Red Alert seems to strobe across the screen too.

Any body have any ideals what is happing? Or sugestions to fix this I put in a ticket but haven't heard anything. As you know the missions are very thin to gain to RA3 so I can go to the Borg space area.

Thanks,
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-01-2010, 07:59 AM
the weapons stop fireing when a shere shoots you with green rays and disarms you and still causes you damage. object avoid them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-01-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_quack
the weapons stop fireing when a shere shoots you with green rays and disarms you and still causes you damage. object avoid them.
I will have to test that, but I am pretty sure I see a sphere first and lock on and still it won't. If it is me getting shot by one of these sphere shouldn't it time out and I should be able to fire again? I also noticed on one of my photons a "CO" in the upper corner any ideal what that means...I am sure I saw it said somewhere but can;t seem to remember.

Is there a defence against this disarm feature they have..other than avoiding them .

Thanks,
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-01-2010, 09:00 AM
There is a problem with that system where the Borg sphere is half-stuck in an encryption node. It has limited movement, can shoot at you, but you can't fire back. Apparently it is a known bug - perhaps you're having a similar issue?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-01-2010, 09:21 AM
i have seen that bug, but that not what he talking about. any sphere you cant attack it attacks you with green rays and disables your weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_quack
i have seen that bug, but that not what he talking about. any sphere you cant attack it attacks you with green rays and disables your weapons.
Yup seen that too, When I get home tonight I will try it and see what happens....Thanks all for the input.

Oh! Does this green ray after it hits you time out?
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-02-2010, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Mongoose
Yup seen that too, When I get home tonight I will try it and see what happens....Thanks all for the input.

Oh! Does this green ray after it hits you time out?
Ok last night try the mission and was able to finish it, and was able to fire my weapons as long as I was not hit by the sphere's ray that deactivates my waepons.

What I did notice that was once hit I had to wait till the instance refreashed for me to get my weapons back. So the time out appears to be set to refresh when the instance is restarted.

Thanks all for the help.