Lt. Commander
# 21
06-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
I'm suprised no-one's taken the Captaincy role.

Oh well. How 'bout Raven & Cappy? they havn't taken a role yet...
Do you really want Beth "We Got Numbers" Hawkwood to take command?
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-02-2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Do you really want Beth "We Got Numbers" Hawkwood to take command?
Do it. DO IT.

As CMO, I'm more or less immune to the We Have Reserves stratagem, and it'd be funny to see implemented. Hell, it's always funny.

Do it!
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Alight so I'd like to set up my main, Xiaza (see my avatar), as the chief of security position if it suits you.

She has Mental discipline and exceptional strength. She specializes in close combat and stealth as well as sniping.

She's been on active duty with Starfleet for a little more than two years. This would be her second ship posting.

Her species is Xim En'Dul. She is 38 Earth years old, which is comparable to the the age of 24 for a human. She's actually the youngest daughter of the current reigning Matriarch of her home world. Women on her planet hold most of the positions of power there, so she may have issues with taking orders from a male from time to time, but ultimately she will accept them because she knows Starfleet does things differently.
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-02-2010, 04:14 PM
What the heck, I'll join up as chief engineer. Due to my lack of imagination, I'll be using my main's name.

Name: Kiaran MacLeod
Race: Human
Service History: MacLeod has been in Starfleet for 8 years. He served the first four years as an Ensign and Lieutenant (j.g.) in the engineering section of the USS Apollo, an Excalibur-class starship. He was then transferred to the Starfleet Corps of Engineers and served on the USS Da Vinci, where he received a promotion to full Lieutenant. He was most recently transferred to the USS Sheffield where he is chief engineer. He is a relatively new arrival on the Sheffield, and is trying to fit in with the command staff and make some friends. (This is somewhat difficult due to his introverted personality.)
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-03-2010, 01:52 AM
Only Captain and Conn positions left. Come on, people, we only have them left, fill them, and we can start RPing!
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Bump to the front to give this a fighting chance yet.

You may want to consider dropping NPCs in the two open positions for now.

Though I would like to see Raven take up the role of captain.
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Just go ahead and write in Raven as CO, Newbie.

Captain Beth Hawkwood. She'll give you the details when she sees that I've volunteered her.
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-04-2010, 05:57 PM
Sure, I'll take Captain...

Will this be serious or not?

Name: Beth 'We Got Numbers' Hawkwood
Race: Human
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-08-2010, 04:55 AM
As Conn, Ops officer and Computer, can say...does anyone else want to leave?

More to the point, does anyone want to take a position?
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Sorry there was really no point in continuing as anything the Op officer was ment to do suddently got done by the Conn NPC.

If you were jsut going to do it your self anyway what the hell was the point of sticking around?