Lt. Commander
# 1 Secondary/Minor Professions
06-01-2010, 08:22 PM
There's been a lot of talk about expanding BO roles & abilities. Perhaps allowing a selected BO (maybe Number One?) to "Minor" in their profession? You could breakout:

MEDICAL: From Science, healing abilities easily separate from the more tactical-oriented science abilities

SECURITY: From Tactical (suggestions?)

OPERATIONS: From Engineering (suggestions?)

Or instead of a selected BO minoring, maybe just expand from three to six professions
?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-03-2010, 05:31 AM
The are many options\choices for this to work and i think in time the devs will implement it.

I cant though fully comprehend why they still havent upgraded each npc BO race to have 1 space trait or somekind of space ability\enhancment. Like Saurians have Efficient.
Make say Vulcans\Andorians have +7 to weapons or +7 to Aux power setting (just a random examble), the possibilities are many.

This would make BO more valuable and allow us to have a variety of races in our bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-03-2010, 06:10 AM
i can already imagine how this would work. they could even have a random selection for each race (vulcans for example might get a +1-2 to a power setting or havethe effecent trait) that way not every space trait is the same.

and as long as the same trait doesnt stack it would be nice