Lt. Commander
UPDATE NOW TAKING REQUESTS

Originally I was going to reply to the "Post up your crew" thread" with just simple patched together screen shots, as time went on and I realized I would be facing yet another Insomnia fueled night I decided to reply to that thread by making movie posters.

As I slaved over photoshop I realized I was really onto something, and bit by bit all three of my most played characters had a poster made to the theme I wrote for them in their bio's... aside of course from Sonar who was always a bit of a gag character, that of course reflects in his poster.

Now, once you guys see these if you get any ideas for your own, please go for it then link it up here, these are disgustingly fun to make and if done right look pretty cool. Be creative with it, you don't have to make it a poster showcasing your crew, it could be just your player character or all your alts, whatever you want.

Now two of mine have backgrounds which are Cryptic made Desktops, for legal reasons let me say the following:
I am making NO MONEY from this
And these were made for the sole reason of posting on here as fan art, so don't hurt me.

First off: Sonar, the Ferangi's crew. This character was made partially as a joke and I wanted to keep the humor in it, as you will obviously see.

Fourteen's crew. Fourteen being a liberated Borg has a little score to settle with the collective, which remained the theme for this one.

Raven's crew. Being of the Secret Agent Man variety, this one had a Black-Ops feel, well... kinda. It was the last one I did and by now I was running out of steam. Could have been better, however I am still pleased with it.

This was the first. Made it as an avatar and it is the mother of the other three, trying to think up a caption for it. It'll probably remain blank.

So, anyone else wanna post one up? Or is this just the most perfect flame bait ever? Time will tell.

UPDATE NOW TAKING REQUESTS
If you want me to do one, host your screenies up online so I can just DL them, I suggest Image Shack, Photo Bucket, whatever works best for you.

I will need:
  • Names of the crew or character for the poster
  • Theme, what you want the movie to be about
  • (optional) title and or suggestions
  • (optional) ideas to what you want it to look like.

I will do these in order received and as time allows. Now like I said if you have an idea of what you want, please tell me in your request post.

Just remember it doesn't need to be your whole crew, if you just want your captain that's cool to.

LEGAL NOTICE:
Still not making profit from these.
Not responsible if you try and Copyright your poster and get punk-busted and or curb-stomped by paramount and or cryptic/atari.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-02-2010, 09:32 AM
Fun pictures
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-02-2010, 07:18 PM
The pics are good. Just would be nice if I could do something like this.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Tell you what... I'll start taking a few requests and see how it goes. Going to update the main post with how to get in those requests.