Lt. Commander
# 1 The lamest of the lame
11-06-2010, 10:06 PM
I have been seeing people doing the most pitiful thing in Ker'rat lately... logging out mid combat, presumably by simulating a crash, when it is clear they are going to be destroyed.

And to see someone participating in an attempted spawn camp doing it when fleet members from the guy being camped did a coordinated zone-in to break the camp, well to describe this behaviour as chickensh*t would be an insult to chickens

Unbelievable. I would kick anyone doing this from our fleets but I guess some outfits just have lower standards.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-06-2010, 10:23 PM
I'm guilty of this in Ker'rat. You guys do everything you can to tick us off, and think its something fantastic to jump us while we're getting pounded by Borg, so if I don't see a way out, I just log out, and come back.

I'm glad to see its working. I knew not giving you guys the satisfaction of the kill would **** you off about as much as your ganking with us.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad.Astra
I'm guilty of this in Ker'rat. You guys do everything you can to tick us off, and think its something fantastic to jump us while we're getting pounded by Borg, so if I don't see a way out, I just log out, and come back.

I'm glad to see its working. I knew not giving you guys the satisfaction of the kill would **** you off about as much as your ganking with us.
We have a good laugh on vent then head back to your spawn. lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
We have a good laugh on vent then head back to your spawn. lol
I don't think that's the reaction with most of you. There was a time when I would scramble sensors and run, but of course you guys would chase. II'm a cruiser so I can pretty much tank and run you to the end of the galaxy but then I don't get any loot. Sometimes I would just stop and let you guys do your thing without firing a single return shot. Now I'm finding this more enjoyable, as the klingons don't get what the crave so badly.

When I'm in a mood for a fight, I'll do my best to fend off the gank then challenge one of you to a private match. Amazing how much I get turned down, but when you guys do accept, I usually get plenty of revenge.

I really don't mind you guys ganking around in Ker'rat. It makes things fun. Its the condescending remarks and bragging about each kill that gets to me. Like 3 ships ganking on 1 shows any skill at all... decloak, weapon buffs to the max pew pew pew. Wow, impressive.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-06-2010, 11:12 PM
I only log off if I am actually trying to get out of Kerrat, because when you spawn camp, you don't give any time for us to exit combat and leave the map. This is one of the reasons why spawn campers tick me off so much in this game. The system keeps you there, and no matter how much you ask the spawn campers to leave you alone so you can leave, they will just keep attacking you like jerks.

I log off, then log back on, hoping to maybe get a second to leave the system or maybe I will get put in another instance.

And I have seen this with Feds, not just Klinks.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Quote:
I don't think that's the reaction with most of you. There was a time when I would scramble sensors and run, but of course you guys would chase. II'm a cruiser so I can pretty much tank and run you to the end of the galaxy but then I don't get any loot. Sometimes I would just stop and let you guys do your thing without firing a single return shot. Now I'm finding this more enjoyable, as the klingons don't get what the crave so badly.

When I'm in a mood for a fight, I'll do my best to fend off the gank then challenge one of you to a private match. Amazing how much I get turned down, but when you guys do accept, I usually get plenty of revenge.

I really don't mind you guys ganking around in Ker'rat. It makes things fun. Its the condescending remarks and bragging about each kill that gets to me. Like 3 ships ganking on 1 shows any skill at all... decloak, weapon buffs to the max pew pew pew. Wow, impressive.
+1

Really fun when I break free, then one of you comes after me alone, then I just crush you, because you don't have your cloak, your alpha strike, or your buddies to save you!
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-06-2010, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikrit122 View Post
+1

Really fun when I break free, then one of you comes after me alone, then I just crush you, because you don't have your cloak, your alpha strike, or your buddies to save you!
You mean they stay and fight, not running and cloaking the moment the fight starts not going their way? Amazing, like real Klingons. I wish I encountered some of them.

If anything closing the window and coming back is my own personal battle cloak.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-07-2010, 04:39 AM
Pretty much every single second that I'm in Ker'rat, I'm also in a pvp Que, so if i disappear in the middle of a fight, it's because my Que popped.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-07-2010, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Pretty much every single second that I'm in Ker'rat, I'm also in a pvp Que, so if i disappear in the middle of a fight, it's because my Que popped.
I do this too. And grief feds unless they can grief me first.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:

Frankly you should be kicked from the game for exploiting as this *IS* an exploit. If you enter an open PvP area and Ker'rat *is* an Open PvP area, and then log put because you are losing the PvP you agreed to by entering that WAR zone.... well... pathetic.

I was about to kill a BoP this morning in my Defiant-R after a long and frankly exciting fight and he logged at the last second... turning an admirable opponent into a pathetic wimp. Disappointing, particular as he was not a bad player.