Lt. Commander
When Fleet Support activates it creates several generic Starships that come to the player's aide. I think that something that would really enhance the experience for the player is if for each ship being created, the game took a quick look inside of the player's file at he list of other ships the player owns (excluding the ship that the player is currently using) and if the player owns a ship of the appropriate class then the vessel appearing to assist the player had the Name and Physical appearance of the vessel in the player's "Ship Stable". This wouldn't need to modify the game mechanics, it could strictly be a cosmetic modification, but I think it would make the Fleet Action ability seem much more meaningful since the vessels coming to assist would be familiar, and they are the most likely vessels to assist the player.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-03-2010, 05:07 AM
while this sounds like a good idea i am left wondering if they'd be equiped with generic equipment or any equipment we leave on them. and same with bridge officer powers. would they have any? if not then aside from them just looking alright i dont see the appeal of seeing my old ships come to my resuce when they then wouldnt be my old ships lol.