Lt. Commander
# 1 Current Server Status??
06-03-2010, 06:09 AM
I checked for information regarding this issue on the Server News thread, but see notheing, and I could not post there to ask my question.

I see on my Launcher that the server is down. It has been that way since about 6:30 this AM, and it is now after 8:00 AM EST. If the server is down for routine maintenance, how long does that routine maintenance take, and how often is it down? If it is not down for routine maintenance, could server management post the current situation for player knowledge here??

Maybe start a Server Status Thread?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-03-2010, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher

You just did...
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
I checked for information regarding this issue on the Server News thread, but see notheing, and I could not post there to ask my question.

I see on my Launcher that the server is down. It has been that way since about 6:30 this AM, and it is now after 8:00 AM EST. If the server is down for routine maintenance, how long does that routine maintenance take, and how often is it down? If it is not down for routine maintenance, could server management post the current situation for player knowledge here??

Because it is here:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=160595

And you can post there too.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-03-2010, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruug View Post
Because it is here:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=160595

And you can post there too.
I see a note on the server news thread now. New Patch being installed.

I tried to post there this morning, it said I did not have the proper permissions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-05-2010, 05:05 AM
What is the time table for the routine maintenance process?

It seems that each AM when I try to log on, the server is off line. I saw another post about it being down in Prime Australia time, guess that would be their Evening.