Lt. Commander
# 71
08-29-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory275 View Post
One more thing (God I feel dumb)... was trying to use this;

/bind x "+TrayExecByTray 0 0 $$ +TrayExecByTray 0 1 $$ +TrayExecByTray 0 2 $$ +TrayExecByTray 0 3 $$ +TrayExecByTray 0 4 $$"

to use aabilities like EPTx and HE to keep em up as much as possible. But it stops after it put the first EPTx on cool down and doesnt laod the next power on the tray. Help plz. What am I doing wrong?
Does it execute the next power if you press it a 2nd time after it puts the 1st one on cooldown?
Lt. Commander
# 72
08-29-2010, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambience View Post
Does it execute the next power if you press it a 2nd time after it puts the 1st one on cooldown?
No... I pause after the first tap for a sec then tap the key again and nothing. Tapping repeatedly does nothing either. It only activates the first putting the second on cooldown. Thanks for your help man.

Edit: Does it stops because the second ability is also on cooldown as they are both EPTx?
Lt. Commander
# 73
08-29-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory275 View Post
No... I pause after the first tap for a sec then tap the key again and nothing. Tapping repeatedly does nothing either. It only activates the first putting the second on cooldown. Thanks for your help man.
Hmm, not sure. Can you maybe take a screenshot of your tray so I can see what the powers are that the bind is attempting to execute?

Edit: Is that $$ really the last part of the bind? Or is there more after? If it's the last part of the bind, try removing the dangling $$. Dunno if that could mess things up or not since $$ is the delimiter between commands.
Lt. Commander
# 74
08-29-2010, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Hmm, not sure. Can you maybe take a screenshot of your tray so I can see what the powers are that the bind is attempting to execute?

Edit: Is that $$ really the last part of the bind? Or is there more after? If it's the last part of the bind, try removing the dangling $$. Dunno if that could mess things up or not since $$ is the delimiter between commands.
Will try that. Here is what im testing right now... abilities will change. That is if I can get it to attach... i don't have Firefox.
Lt. Commander
# 75
08-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Must not like row 8 cause it works fine now with row 0. Thanks for your help and patience.
Lt. Commander
# 76
09-07-2010, 12:42 PM
/bind sticky please
Please feel free to pm me ingame if you need help with additional keybinds.
Lt. Commander
# 77
09-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Replace the GenSendMessage HUD_Root FireAll

with

GenSendMessage HUD_Root FirePhasers
Even though it says HUD_Root FirePhasers, it will fire other beams too (Disruptors, for instance), right?

Also, is there a ground bind command to switch weapons? I'd like to shoot my Expose attace Tray 0 1 and then switch to my alternate weapon. Is this possible?
Lt. Commander
# 78
09-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Aye, HUD_Root FirePhasers will fire all types of energy weapons. Also, if you want to swap your weapons you can go to the Key Binds, look in the Ground section and scroll down to "Switch Weapons."
Lt. Commander
# 79
09-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Aye, HUD_Root FirePhasers will fire all types of energy weapons. Also, if you want to swap your weapons you can go to the Key Binds, look in the Ground section and scroll down to "Switch Weapons."
Thanks. And yeah, I got that. But is there a non-UI command that can be used to link it with something else?
Lt. Commander
# 80
09-08-2010, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Thanks. And yeah, I got that. But is there a non-UI command that can be used to link it with something else?
You mean a bind command? If so I think this is what that maps to:
/GenSendMessage Inventory_Root SwitchActiveWeapon
Closed Thread