Lt. Commander
# 11
06-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureAlliance View Post
STO needs that admiral belt that Admiral Ross had during DS9 as an unlock for getting to RA. Don't have a picture. But I remember it.
STO needs Commodore rank more than it needs RA.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojon View Post
STO needs Commodore rank more than it needs RA.
Actually Commodore was changed to Rear Admiral Lower Half, and 2-pip RA is Rear Admiral Upper Half (or just RA.)

Admiral was as follows:
Rear Admiral (Lower Half, formally Commodore) 1 pip
Rear Admiral (Upper Half) 2 pips
Vice Admiral 3 pips
Admiral (Full) 4 pips
Fleet Admiral 5 pips
Lt. Commander
# 13 I support this thread!
06-08-2010, 11:28 PM
I ended up fashioning something that works as an Admiral's uniform. But, I do agree Admirals need an Admiral's uniform.

Along those lines, I would like to see the Admiral's uniform be an additional uniform slot. This way Admirals would have a uniform for Admiral type functions and one for a duty uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-09-2010, 12:12 AM
Admirals also need Captain's hats.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-09-2010, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrasil
Admirals also need Captain's hats.
Unfortunately, the Navy's Admiral's hats have been modified over the years. They now look like bus driver caps.

The only exception I can think of is those military units representing a certain time period. They would still where the uniform of that time period.

I guess by 2409 it could have come full circle!
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-11-2010, 06:19 PM
After reading the new engineers report I am a little worried because I saw no information on Feds getting an Admiral's uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-12-2010, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyejon View Post
Unfortunately, the Navy's Admiral's hats have been modified over the years. They now look like bus driver caps.

The only exception I can think of is those military units representing a certain time period. They would still where the uniform of that time period.

Well I see bell bottoms occassionally around town, so who knows how many times those hats could come and go by the 25th century.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-13-2010, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presbytier View Post
I do believe an Admiral's uniform exclusive to RAs and above is a must. As a RA5 I would like to have a uniform that distinguishes me from lower officers a symbol for the work I put in to become an Admiral. Personally I want the one Quinn and the other NPC admirals ware. Since the outfit is already in the game it would be relativilly easy to make it a player option. This is one of those items that people have been asking for since the beginning, since it would be so easy to implement I am kinda puzzled as to why they have not done it yet.
I agree with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
An Admiral jacket is coming, per mhighison today:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-01-2010, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyejon View Post

Ok, Fez hats then.

Because Fez's are cool now, so they will be in 400 years as well.