Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
06-07-2010, 10:38 PM
we should get a badge and a title like those who where effected by the pvp bug, or maybe a "dude, where's my galaxy-x" emote.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by convoy7734
we should get a badge and a title like those who where effected by the pvp bug, or maybe a "dude, where's my galaxy-x" emote.
That would be amusing, but I doubt it will happen due to the small number of us affected in comparison to the PvP bug.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-08-2010, 12:02 AM
you know what really s*cks?

If they really are relasing season 2 in july and raise the levelcap with it, well have like a month of playtime with the AGT galaxy before it becomes outdated.

And if I recall it correctly its planed to release it somewhere around the 15th of july...

So with every day that this fix is delayed it steals a day of the playtime with our new ship
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-08-2010, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neostalgic View Post
you know what really s*cks?

If they really are relasing season 2 in july and raise the levelcap with it, well have like a month of playtime with the AGT galaxy before it becomes outdated.

And if I recall it correctly its planed to release it somewhere around the 15th of july...

So with every day that this fix is delayed it steals a day of the playtime with our new ship
I don't think that they're going to add T6 ships in 2.0, I think we'll continue to have T5s.
Lt. Commander
# 15 The Galaxy-X Club
06-08-2010, 02:07 AM
neostalgic (Paid 200 USD to Cryptic? OMG this guy must have been insane)

Olem

Ripley

Captain_Sol

xXLocutusXx

senn4200 (?)

convoy7734

Cygnus-X-1 (Pending, paid 5 Mil e-credits + ???)

910Burns (Pending, just waiting for my TWELVE (12) "Upgraded" referrals to mature)

Starting to look like a fun group, don't you think. Nine (9) ships accounted for so far. Since we all were [fill in the blank] enough to get those referrals, what do you think we should do once they fix this? maybe a "Group Photo" like they do at Mustang and Corvette Shows ???
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-08-2010, 03:07 AM
Anyone checked the Bug Tracker? The Galaxy-X seems to have gotten a "FAQ" entry in it, and is mentioned as coming in season 2. So you'll have to wait some more time.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-08-2010, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 910burns View Post

Olem

Ripley

Captain_Sol

xXLocutusXx

senn4200 (?)

convoy7734

Cygnus-X-1 (Pending, paid 5 Mil e-credits + ???)

910Burns (Pending, just waiting for my TWELVE (12) "Upgraded" referrals to mature)

Starting to look like a fun group, don't you think. Nine (9) ships accounted for so far. Since we all were [fill in the blank] enough to get those referrals, what do you think we should do once they fix this? maybe a "Group Photo" like they do at Mustang and Corvette Shows ???
put me on that list
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-08-2010, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 910burns View Post
says the lifetime subscriber...
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-08-2010, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Anyone checked the Bug Tracker? The Galaxy-X seems to have gotten a "FAQ" entry in it, and is mentioned as coming in season 2. So you'll have to wait some more time.
The Galaxy-X is already 'there', it's just bugged and thus far we're unable to claim it in spite of clicking the button. I have a feeling someone simply typed wrong and meant Season 1 -Update- 2 when they typed that as it says 'at the end of May' which is when 1.2 was supposed to be released. If that's not the case and its been pushed back a whole month then I'm really going to raise holy hell. I was informed that this was a 'high-priority, critical issue and we hope to have it fixed soon in a coming patch.'

Now, if Cryptic deals with such high-priority, critical issues by pushing back a release for a whole month for something as simple as a C-Store error when they gave no players the ability to test the ship at all on Tribble and were busy having devs show up and hang around Sol to show it off and flaunt it then my respect for the company will have dropped through the floor. I sincerely hope I'm mistaken.

As for what we should do when they do fix it, obviously we should all line up outside Sol and all cloak at once.
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-08-2010, 08:51 AM
Count me in for the group photo