Lt. Commander
# 21
06-04-2010, 03:38 AM
Yesterday I crashed twice, both time I was at Sol Spacedock. Was helping out a new recruit to the game when this happen. Plus when he did get pomoted it welcome him as a Klingon Lt. (both in text and voice), this also happen on a new Fed. character I made to work with my new recruits.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-04-2010, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by W-T-Riker
PvP sucks beofore (and after) the Patch: Klingons have to mutch Power
I play both sides and have never been in more even matches than right after yesterday's patch. Of course there were also several massacre games for all the usual reasons (i.e. Fed players full impulsing into combat one at a time and REFUSING to play as a team).
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-04-2010, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippo View Post
I play both sides and have never been in more even matches than right after yesterday's patch. Of course there were also several massacre games for all the usual reasons (i.e. Fed players full impulsing into combat one at a time and REFUSING to play as a team).
QFT.
10 char
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-04-2010, 03:50 AM
And with the patch from yesterday the cracked the ground control... My char doesn't walk / run - react on key pushing - like before the patch... i' hope they will fix it.

Keyboard Cam and Mouse Cam movements are really asynchronous.

and no.. my keyboard isn't broken.....

And they should update the Wrath of Khan Uniform with chooseable Rank insignia (Arm & Shoulder postion)
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-04-2010, 03:55 AM
WTH Cryptic?!?!?! Now that's 2 nights in a row where I could play and you have stuffed it up for the Australians once again. Please pick another time to do Patches... How about 8pm PST for a change!!!

Seriously, it's ok, but a little more notice and maybe choosing a different time would be less frustrating for a significant proportion of your player base.

Anyway, look forward to the patches and hope it's up again soon.

Cheers.

[edit - wouldn't 1 or 2am be better? would put prime time (8pm) in pacific somewhere)
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-04-2010, 04:04 AM
Another time would be bad for european people. Here are the maintenances from 12-14h or 15h (Germany).
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-04-2010, 04:09 AM
lol. That online chat client hates me, and I CBA configuring Trillian for the PITA IRC is IMHO. :p
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-04-2010, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie1 View Post
WTH Cryptic?!?!?! Now that's 2 nights in a row where I could play and you have stuffed it up for the Australians once again. Please pick another time to do Patches... How about 8pm PST for a change!!!

Seriously, it's ok, but a little more notice and maybe choosing a different time would be less frustrating for a significant proportion of your player base.

Anyway, look forward to the patches and hope it's up again soon.

Cheers.

[edit - wouldn't 1 or 2am be better? would put prime time (8pm) in pacific somewhere)
we aren't a significant proportion of any MMO's player base man - that's why most of them bang maint in our primetime
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-04-2010, 04:19 AM
hmmm cryptic guy you said you not only doing a maintance but a patch? wondering what you up to? the season 1.2 was yesterday with massive amount of stuff. i dont think you adding that much but curios to what you are adding and fixing.
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-04-2010, 04:24 AM
still knowing the grave yard crew isnt a big population its really anoyning that in every game ive played i have 1 or 2 days a week lost to a patch
Closed Thread