Lt. Commander
# 1 We Need More Bank Space!!!!
06-03-2010, 07:42 PM
Now that the max amount of items you can sell at one time has been cap at 20 I am very quickly running out of space to store items I want to sell and keep. My bank is full. My inventory is filling up and soon il be out of space.

So what is going to be done about this?? Bank tabs I think.... Like in the fleet bank. Its needs doing....
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-03-2010, 07:44 PM
I have gobs of both bank and inventory space. Rear Admiral here.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-03-2010, 07:48 PM
It would be nice if we could buy bank tabs for our own account instead of only in the fleet bank.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-03-2010, 07:48 PM
So Sorry . . .

(1) the exchange was NEVER meant to be storage. if you were using it this way all I can say is HAHAHa

(2) the cap at 20 is a restoration to how it was originally set up DAY 1. It also fixes people who were causing exploit problems by listing hundreds of items and locking out other sellers on things like samples. There were even threads documenting this.

(3) If you want more slots, JOIN A FLEET! Fleets have large banks.

Personally, I like it the way it is.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-03-2010, 07:49 PM
yes we need more space. we should at least be able to buy tabs with in game money. ( or store items in our ships cargo hold. )
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Honestly if you are a rear admiral and don't have enough storage space then you are doing something wrong. To clear some of the clutter don't bother selling common items on the exchange, they aren't in demand and can be found commonly. Uncommon and higher items are what you should really be selling.

I don't have a problem with being able to purchase more tabs though.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 910burns View Post
So Sorry . . .

(1) the exchange was NEVER meant to be storage. if you were using it this way all I can say is HAHAHa

(2) the cap at 20 is a restoration to how it was originally set up DAY 1. It also fixes people who were causing exploit problems by listing hundreds of items and locking out other sellers on things like samples. There were even threads documenting this.

(3) If you want more slots, JOIN A FLEET! Fleets have large banks.

Personally, I like it the way it is.
1. me and most people only used the exchange space to sell.

2. Yes the exchange had problems but capping makes new problems like lack of storage space of items you wish to sell.

3. I may join a fleet to store more items but im worryed that other members could take my items. Could I make my own fleet??
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Bank tabs should be available in the C-Store. $100 a tab would seem to be a reasonable price.

I have plenty of bank space, I would have to do a couple of dozen fleet actions a day before I had a problem.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-03-2010, 08:40 PM
For those that have no bank space issues - hooray for you. Considering that CO had purchasable personal bank tabs at the 45-day patch makes the lack of that here look like an oversight. If you don't need them, don't buy them. Simple. But there's no harm in having the option.

Consider me /signed on this.

EDIT: IIRC, the first additional bank tab in CO cost 10 gold (or whatever the largest CO currency unit is), and increased 10x for each tab thereafter. So for ST:O a good starting price would be 10k or 100k EC.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-03-2010, 08:44 PM
You can store items in the mail system. Just mail the items to yourself and don't take the items until you need them.