Lt. Commander
# 11
06-03-2010, 09:48 PM
I need more bank tabs why u may ask.....Well i have entire 7 sets of k7 medals of honor weapons for dis,pol,anti,phaser and marks of exploration set of anti, not to mention tons of anti proton borg proc weapons from stfs, then there are the thousands of data samples not to mention all the purp ground weapons i have and finally numerous exploartion,honor badge level shields and engines and deflectors..........Y would i not throw away what i dont use 1 because i put a lot of time and effort into these since they are all related to dailys and two because u never know when something might become usefull again.

PS yes i have played the game a ton, but seriously y not allow more bank slots and or trade weapons back in for there respective marks.........
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORGS-BOIII
Now that the max amount of items you can sell at one time has been cap at 20 I am very quickly running out of space to store items I want to sell and keep. My bank is full. My inventory is filling up and soon il be out of space.

So what is going to be done about this?? Bank tabs I think.... Like in the fleet bank. Its needs doing....
I haven't sold/bought anything on the Exchange yet. I also am a habitual hoarder and don't want to sell my stuff just yet. I have 5 characters.

So..... you should see my mail inbox! It is loaded with tons and tons and tons of stuff!

Still, I would be glad to have more slots in my inventory and/or bank.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary186
You can store items in the mail system. Just mail the items to yourself and don't take the items until you need them.
That's not a bad workaround, but that's all it is. It's inconvenient but better than a sharp stick in the eye. But you'd be out of luck when the mail server is down.

I'm still hoping for more bank tabs.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
That's not a bad workaround, but that's all it is. It's inconvenient but better than a sharp stick in the eye. But you'd be out of luck when the mail server is down.

I'm still hoping for more bank tabs.

Z
FYI! When characters are copied to Tribble the e-mail message comes along, minus all the attachments! I found that out today!
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyejon View Post
FYI! When characters are copied to Tribble the e-mail message comes along, minus all the attachments! I found that out today!
Ouch. Well, it's still better than a sharp stick in the eye. A little.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Yeah bank tabs are a must!!!.

Can you start your own fleet and use your own fleet bank because that has tabs. Just start your own fleet and dont invite eneyone to join. can this be done??
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-03-2010, 10:14 PM
No, you must be in a team of five people to start a fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORGS-BOIII
Yeah bank tabs are a must!!!.

Can you start your own fleet and use your own fleet bank because that has tabs. Just start your own fleet and dont invite eneyone to join. can this be done??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary186
No, you must be in a team of five people to start a fleet.
Well, you can make a fleet and use it for personal storage (assuming you boot everyone, they leave, or you set the bank restrictions so no one but you can use it). I'm sure there's some of that going on for all the requests I see on starbase chat asking for help making a fleet. I'd rather just have more personal bank tabs than have to jump through those hoops. That's a better option than storing stuff in mail, though.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
Ouch. Well, it's still better than a sharp stick in the eye. A little.

Z
Why do you want to stick me? :p
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-03-2010, 10:27 PM
I find it ridicules you have a STARSHIP and have ZERO access to a cargo bay to store this crap you "salvage" off your, er, kills. Imagine if Kirk or Picard had to lug around all the junk they found with them ALL the time?