Lt. Commander
I'm trying to figure out why post patch power levels are gimped up. Pre-patch my power levels were (adjusted) 104 weapon, 65 shield, 65 engine, 32 aux. I had 8 points in Weapon Performance and a +6 Weapon console
================================================== ===========================
Respec #1-
Post patch (adjusted) power levels are 102/75 weapon, 57/50 shield, 57/50 engine, 45/25 aux. I moved 3 points out of Weapon Performance to Aux Performance so there's 5 in WP and 3 in AP.
The Aux jump for 3 points in AP should not be 13 for having 25 in aux so I'm thinking some of the engine and shield bonus is being absorbed by weapon and aux for some reason. It appears to me that it's not giving me those extra points, instead it's acting like a negative to my efficiency trait.

Any one else seeing any power fluations pre and post patch with Efficient Captain trait?

Respec #2-
Put 3 points in Engine Performance and 4 points in Shield Performance and then 8 points in Weapon performance. The power levels went to 105/75 weapon, 63/50 shields, 62/50 engines, and 32/25 aux so they still aren't quite what they were before the patch and I didn't have any points in shields or engine performance back then.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-04-2010, 04:46 PM
I believe I observed a note about base ship power bonuses changing.