Lt. Commander
# 21
06-11-2010, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
Ya don't wanna know the vission I just got in my head
Dude LDJ I finished putting together my Chapter Master today.

I gotta take pictures so I can show you. It's one hell of a badass conversion.

I think I'm gonna try to paint him tonight.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-11-2010, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Dude LDJ I finished putting together my Chapter Master today.

I gotta take pictures so I can show you. It's one hell of a badass conversion.

I think I'm gonna try to paint him tonight.
Make sure you are in a well ventilated area. Unless you are into sniffing all those fumes.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-11-2010, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Make sure you are in a well ventilated area. Unless you are into sniffing all those fumes.
I already did the black spray basecoat.

Tonight I'll be doing the real painting.

The kind that doesn't involve fumes. :p
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-11-2010, 06:28 AM
Today defines bad day.

I woke up two hours early to a foul smell and when I staggered into the bathroom for the morning routine I find the dog has cluster-bombed the rug in there with freshly bent biscuits. Whatever I clean it up, move on.

I walk to the kitchen, eyes still at half mast and the dog follows me out, I figure he needs out so I go to the back door and find he has also bombed the back door's rug... worse than the bathroom. Again, whatever I clean it up... but this time the grumbling starts.

I stagger to the living room and get my keys, get half way to the door to go get coffee from Dunk and my grandmother starts, seeing as how she has a broken arm I stop to listen, "Hey, stop and get cat food and buy me a doughnut if you're going for coffee".

I get my coffee and wait in line ten minutes to pull forward to the gas pump (Dunk is in with the gas station here) and then go to the store for Grandma... well while I was in there some punk backed into my truck and while it is a solid steel American built tank of an F350 Utility-body Custom they took out one of my Fire Department issue blue strobes on the back near my tailgate and didn't stick around to tell me.

I come home, drag myself up the hill in front of the house and drop off the 20 pound sack of cat chow and the doughnut and come in here, crashing into my chair and turn my PC on. I reach down and flick on my surround sound, I don't have desktop speakers on my PC just he surround... and I am met with SIZZLE POP POW!.

Well it seems that during the horrible storms we got here yesterday and while I was off at EMS and downed wire calls that my window, cracked open only about 4 inches sprayed roughly 3 inches of water into the receiver. I am thinking that once it dries out all I will need to do is drop in a new fuse seeing as how it didn't give me the usual "Fault" message, which is a small miracle.

Finally the Plumber that was due here yesterday to fix my dead porcelain throne came here today and did another estimate, the bill went from 800$ to 1,200$ in 5 seconds and it was right after I found out about my sound system. I grumble at him and begrudgingly bust out the check book.

The amazing thing? This was all in the last 2 hours.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-11-2010, 06:33 AM
I'm in the hospital to make sure I'll live.

Makes everyone else have a pretty good day no? :p
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-11-2010, 06:36 AM
While I wish you the best, I will honestly say that only marginally makes this BS look better. I really pity the moron that starts anything with me in public today.
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-11-2010, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by President_Shinzon View Post
While I wish you the best, I will honestly say that only marginally makes this BS look better. I really pity the moron that starts anything with me in public today.
I have to eat hospital food.

Try and beat that!
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-11-2010, 06:42 AM
Quote:
I do too, dang
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-11-2010, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Today defines bad day.

I woke up two hours early to a foul smell and when I staggered into the bathroom for the morning routine I find the dog has cluster-bombed the rug in there with freshly bent biscuits. Whatever I clean it up, move on.

I walk to the kitchen, eyes still at half mast and the dog follows me out, I figure he needs out so I go to the back door and find he has also bombed the back door's rug... worse than the bathroom. Again, whatever I clean it up... but this time the grumbling starts.

I stagger to the living room and get my keys, get half way to the door to go get coffee from Dunk and my grandmother starts, seeing as how she has a broken arm I stop to listen, "Hey, stop and get cat food and buy me a doughnut if you're going for coffee".

I get my coffee and wait in line ten minutes to pull forward to the gas pump (Dunk is in with the gas station here) and then go to the store for Grandma... well while I was in there some punk backed into my truck and while it is a solid steel American built tank of an F350 Utility-body Custom they took out one of my Fire Department issue blue strobes on the back near my tailgate and didn't stick around to tell me.

I come home, drag myself up the hill in front of the house and drop off the 20 pound sack of cat chow and the doughnut and come in here, crashing into my chair and turn my PC on. I reach down and flick on my surround sound, I don't have desktop speakers on my PC just he surround... and I am met with SIZZLE POP POW!.

Well it seems that during the horrible storms we got here yesterday and while I was off at EMS and downed wire calls that my window, cracked open only about 4 inches sprayed roughly 3 inches of water into the receiver. I am thinking that once it dries out all I will need to do is drop in a new fuse seeing as how it didn't give me the usual "Fault" message, which is a small miracle.

Finally the Plumber that was due here yesterday to fix my dead porcelain throne came here today and did another estimate, the bill went from 800$ to 1,200$ in 5 seconds and it was right after I found out about my sound system. I grumble at him and begrudgingly bust out the check book.

The amazing thing? This was all in the last 2 hours.
I've had worse. Far and away, worse. I'll share, but only if you care to know. And I hope your day gets better.
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-11-2010, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
I have to eat hospital food.

Try and beat that!
No smex?..............